Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 447

post #6691 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 


Nice. Is that a Lundahl transformer? Can this amp drive speakers?

 

Can you bake cookies on it? :cool:

post #6692 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

Can you bake cookies on it? :cool:

 

Easy-Bake Amp. :D

post #6693 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post
 

No he's not

I think Stavros is going to tell him about head-fi

 

 

Actually he is a long time member of Head-Fi.

 

He is a first class reviewer on the same level as pro reviewers.

 

Foremost he is a very dear and long time good friend.

post #6694 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 


Nice. Is that a Lundahl transformer? Can this amp drive speakers?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

 

Can you bake cookies on it? :cool:


No it is not a Lundahl this is a OTL  the Transformer is a Heybor and cannot drive speakers it can at low volume

 

You can bake cookies if you put two 6336s in it.

post #6695 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

 

 

Actually he is a long time member of Head-Fi.

 

He is a first class reviewer on the same level as pro reviewers.

 

Foremost he is a very dear and long time good friend.


He did return my E-Mail I sent him yesterday and likes the amp.

And said no problem waiting for me to get back from Athens to finish it up.

post #6696 of 10229

Clayton, where have you been?

 

You missed the cookie wars..................

post #6697 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

Clayton, where have you been?

 

You missed the cookie wars..................

 

What cookie war?

 

I was busy baking a Dutch Appeltaart and cooking a traditional Italian-American dish called Sunday Sauce. Now I am fat. I think that I'm now heavier than Ultra-. He can now hide behind me. ;)

post #6698 of 10229

RK60s arrived!!!!

 

 

post #6699 of 10229

i just opened them up, the paper itself is completely untampered too, i think i'm the first to open these, like totally NIB.

 

 


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 11/18/13 at 4:47pm
post #6700 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

i just opened them up, the paper itself is completely untampered too, i think i'm the first to open these, like totally NIB.

 

 

looks great. You have tried them before yea? 

post #6701 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

i just opened them up, the paper itself is completely untampered too, i think i'm the first to open these, like totally NIB.

 

 


Nice they should last you for the rest of your life I gave most of mine away.

post #6702 of 10229
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

i just opened them up, the paper itself is completely untampered too, i think i'm the first to open these, like totally NIB.

 

 

 

:thumb: Dubstep Girl has a contact working @ NASA... who knew?! Great find.

post #6703 of 10229

They are saying "Take me to your leader"   :D

post #6704 of 10229

Score, DG. Great find! How much did each cost? They're the deal of the century--at the moment. Nice. :)

post #6705 of 10229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

Score, DG. Great find! How much did each cost? They're the deal of the century--at the moment. Nice. :)

 

10.50$ each

 

i was gonna buy all 7 they had in stock but i only bought 5. 

 

now i might put some up for sale soon, like 1-2 tubes, i have way too many rectifiers. 

 

sounds a little different than the NIB "JAN general electronics rk60" i got as well. the raytheon seems slightly warmer perhaps. 

 

 

btw......

 

omg someone just put some for sale on ebay!!!

 

these look like they have nicer boxes than mine. mine must of been like bulk or something

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Raytheon-1641-RK60-NOS-NIB-tube-/291019981820?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item43c22483fc


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 11/18/13 at 6:23pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio