Now that is a lot of information. Somebody had some extra time on their hands. Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
First of all I would like to thank FiiO for choosing me as part of the world tour of the new X3 DAP. I am pretty new in reviewing audio devices, and I feel really grateful for including...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 440
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Four years ago I did a bunch of research into Cetron:
The formatting of my post on AA got messed up, but the basics are there, for those interested in a bit of tube manufacturing history.
Just read it, very interesting. Thanks for posting.
My trip caught me off guard too, there is a rumor floating that a Chicago trip will be in a near future for a week long meeting but never confirmed. On last Tuesday, got an email from my manager saying the Chicago trip is cancelled but you need to fly to Japan instead. It is out of nowhere for trip to Japan and not to mention getting last minute ticket is not fun too, there are only two seat left for my flight.
I would have looked for traditional Japanese, being you are/were in Japan. Enjoy your flight back.
Yeah, still loving the beta22. Been visiting too much lately and wife is not that happy. (Business trip)
That is too bad, waiting for a taxi to KIX and head over to HKG.
Edited by jc9394 - 11/14/13 at 12:48pm
Perhaps a traditional Black Gaiwan?! (any colour actually )
Porcelain - from 80ml - 200ml
Edited by Silent One - 11/14/13 at 1:00pm
This is one of the tubes that blew up in Stavros amp while I still had it.
As you can see it is a Tung-Sol Chatham .
Do not buy these they are no good. I am glad I didn't have my headphones plugged in
when I turned on the amp with these in the amp.
There are some tung-sols that are like the good ones
Edited by 2359glenn - 11/14/13 at 2:44pm
no, they are like the good ones. they look just like the cetron with the same plate type and everything else.
these were the ones actually http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-PAIR-BECKMAN-6336A-TUBES-TESTED-/221298393829 if u click on the picture once or twice, it'll take u to the original thingy and u can see more pics of them.
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 11/14/13 at 3:08pm
Beta 22? When does the final version come out?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JBL Synchros S700. Why no talk? 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone350 impressions and Australian review tour thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Questions about connectivity issues with Soundblaster Z + magni amp 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2