Now that is a lot of information. Somebody had some extra time on their hands. Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 11/14/14 at 4:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 440
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Four years ago I did a bunch of research into Cetron:
The formatting of my post on AA got messed up, but the basics are there, for those interested in a bit of tube manufacturing history.
Just read it, very interesting. Thanks for posting.
My trip caught me off guard too, there is a rumor floating that a Chicago trip will be in a near future for a week long meeting but never confirmed. On last Tuesday, got an email from my manager saying the Chicago trip is cancelled but you need to fly to Japan instead. It is out of nowhere for trip to Japan and not to mention getting last minute ticket is not fun too, there are only two seat left for my flight.
I would have looked for traditional Japanese, being you are/were in Japan. Enjoy your flight back.
Yeah, still loving the beta22. Been visiting too much lately and wife is not that happy. (Business trip)
That is too bad, waiting for a taxi to KIX and head over to HKG.
Edited by jc9394 - 11/14/13 at 12:48pm
Perhaps a traditional Black Gaiwan?! (any colour actually )
Porcelain - from 80ml - 200ml
Edited by Silent One - 11/14/13 at 1:00pm
This is one of the tubes that blew up in Stavros amp while I still had it.
As you can see it is a Tung-Sol Chatham .
Do not buy these they are no good. I am glad I didn't have my headphones plugged in
when I turned on the amp with these in the amp.
There are some tung-sols that are like the good ones
Edited by 2359glenn - 11/14/13 at 2:44pm
no, they are like the good ones. they look just like the cetron with the same plate type and everything else.
these were the ones actually http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-PAIR-BECKMAN-6336A-TUBES-TESTED-/221298393829 if u click on the picture once or twice, it'll take u to the original thingy and u can see more pics of them.
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 11/14/13 at 3:08pm
Beta 22? When does the final version come out?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 18 seconds ago
- › Hifiman He-400 or He-500? 24 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 54 seconds ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 2 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 with all amp cards and extras...Pristine and priced... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)