Now that is a lot of information. Somebody had some extra time on their hands. Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
-Introduction- Edit: It's been brought to my attention by the Shozy team that the Sound Blaster E3 does not play nicely with the Zero. I will be re-evaluating it paired from different devices...
So I am fairly new to the audio world. The Monoprice 8323 was my second purchase on starting to get into headphones (after Superlux HD681 EVOs). I have had these headphones for about 6 months...
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
The Edifier MP700 Rave Introduction Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION I'd watched the growth of MEE Audio over the years, first as Meelectronics, and then more recently as...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 440
Four years ago I did a bunch of research into Cetron:
The formatting of my post on AA got messed up, but the basics are there, for those interested in a bit of tube manufacturing history.
Just read it, very interesting. Thanks for posting.
My trip caught me off guard too, there is a rumor floating that a Chicago trip will be in a near future for a week long meeting but never confirmed. On last Tuesday, got an email from my manager saying the Chicago trip is cancelled but you need to fly to Japan instead. It is out of nowhere for trip to Japan and not to mention getting last minute ticket is not fun too, there are only two seat left for my flight.
I would have looked for traditional Japanese, being you are/were in Japan. Enjoy your flight back.
Yeah, still loving the beta22. Been visiting too much lately and wife is not that happy. (Business trip)
That is too bad, waiting for a taxi to KIX and head over to HKG.
Edited by jc9394 - 11/14/13 at 12:48pm
Perhaps a traditional Black Gaiwan?! (any colour actually )
Porcelain - from 80ml - 200ml
Edited by Silent One - 11/14/13 at 1:00pm
This is one of the tubes that blew up in Stavros amp while I still had it.
As you can see it is a Tung-Sol Chatham .
Do not buy these they are no good. I am glad I didn't have my headphones plugged in
when I turned on the amp with these in the amp.
There are some tung-sols that are like the good ones
Edited by 2359glenn - 11/14/13 at 2:44pm
no, they are like the good ones. they look just like the cetron with the same plate type and everything else.
these were the ones actually http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-PAIR-BECKMAN-6336A-TUBES-TESTED-/221298393829 if u click on the picture once or twice, it'll take u to the original thingy and u can see more pics of them.
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 11/14/13 at 3:08pm
Beta 22? When does the final version come out?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 42 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 1 minute ago
- › Asus Xonar DG vs Sound Blaster E1 for ATH-M50 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6s Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 4 minutes ago
- › Opinions on Open Planar Magnetic Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 Impressions Thread (August 13-14, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Peter123's $250+ amp/DAC combo comparison thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...