Now that is a lot of information. Somebody had some extra time on their hands. Thanks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 1/16/17 at 10:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The TH900 is magical. It's the hot rod of flagship, makes no apologies, and takes no prisoners IF, you wanna take it that far. This phone just begs to be driven, and it just keeps producing. I find...
Budget audiophile brand Brainwavz Audio is back at it, closing out 2016 and kicking off 2017 with a bevy of new earphone offerings. Their timing was just right. Shortly before leaving for an...
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
2359glenn | studio - Page 440post #6586 of 1468811/14/13 at 9:34am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #6587 of 1468811/14/13 at 9:48ampost #6588 of 1468811/14/13 at 9:54ampost #6589 of 1468811/14/13 at 10:01ampost #6590 of 1468811/14/13 at 10:06ampost #6591 of 1468811/14/13 at 10:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Skylab
Four years ago I did a bunch of research into Cetron:
The formatting of my post on AA got messed up, but the basics are there, for those interested in a bit of tube manufacturing history.
Just read it, very interesting. Thanks for posting.post #6592 of 1468811/14/13 at 11:20amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by jc9394
My trip caught me off guard too, there is a rumor floating that a Chicago trip will be in a near future for a week long meeting but never confirmed. On last Tuesday, got an email from my manager saying the Chicago trip is cancelled but you need to fly to Japan instead. It is out of nowhere for trip to Japan and not to mention getting last minute ticket is not fun too, there are only two seat left for my flight.
I would have looked for traditional Japanese, being you are/were in Japan. Enjoy your flight back.post #6593 of 1468811/14/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
Yeah, still loving the beta22. Been visiting too much lately and wife is not that happy. (Business trip)post #6594 of 1468811/14/13 at 12:46pmQuote:
That is too bad, waiting for a taxi to KIX and head over to HKG.
Edited by jc9394 - 11/14/13 at 12:48pmpost #6595 of 1468811/14/13 at 12:51pmThread Starter
Perhaps a traditional Black Gaiwan?! (any colour actually )
Porcelain - from 80ml - 200ml
Edited by Silent One - 11/14/13 at 1:00pmpost #6596 of 1468811/14/13 at 2:15pmpost #6597 of 1468811/14/13 at 2:39pm
This is one of the tubes that blew up in Stavros amp while I still had it.
As you can see it is a Tung-Sol Chatham .
Do not buy these they are no good. I am glad I didn't have my headphones plugged in
when I turned on the amp with these in the amp.
There are some tung-sols that are like the good ones
Edited by 2359glenn - 11/14/13 at 2:44pmpost #6598 of 1468811/14/13 at 3:00pmpost #6599 of 1468811/14/13 at 3:06pm
no, they are like the good ones. they look just like the cetron with the same plate type and everything else.
these were the ones actually http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-PAIR-BECKMAN-6336A-TUBES-TESTED-/221298393829 if u click on the picture once or twice, it'll take u to the original thingy and u can see more pics of them.
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 11/14/13 at 3:08pmpost #6600 of 1468811/14/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
Beta 22? When does the final version come out?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Classical Contemporary Music Thread 43 seconds ago
- › DAC far quieter than just PC/phone 3 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 7 minutes ago
- › if i buy the JBL LSR305 for my laptop what do i need to buy more ? 7 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 8 minutes ago
- › New VentureCraft SounDroid VANTAM Jazz Master Limited 11 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 15 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 15 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH 900 by Scott Branham
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by SoundApprentice
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear