Your trip caught me completely off guard! If I had any kind of advance notice, I would have sent you a few dollars for an item or two. Like s-a-y... a tea cup!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 439
Thanks Ultra, same as what john57 said in his earlier post.
"~~Today was my first day I read up the 6336 tubes in detail. As far I could tell the 6336A and the B version was mostly the same except possibility that the B version which may have been rated at a higher JAN vibration standard."
6336s here are widely available. Must be because of dealers charging 40€ a piece!
Traditional Chinese one? Any pattern preference?
My trip caught me off guard too, there is a rumor floating that a Chicago trip will be in a near future for a week long meeting but never confirmed. On last Tuesday, got an email from my manager saying the Chicago trip is cancelled but you need to fly to Japan instead. It is out of nowhere for trip to Japan and not to mention getting last minute ticket is not fun too, there are only two seat left for my flight.
Edited by jc9394 - 11/14/13 at 4:03am
^ jc9394--are you still listening to your SWA b22 amp? I am. It's great that you don't have to worry about finding new tube combos for a great ss amp. Just sit back and enjoy the music.
You should visit more often. :)
I know. I was just too lazy to find out how to create those symbols on my keyboard.
yeah thats what happened to me i think
it was a 6336A
i just threw them away right now. oh well, they were only 50$. i should of gone for the 150$ pairs online.
Indeed. Also, I am fairly certain that only Cetron made the 6336B (irrespective of brand)
I have an extra pair of TungSols which I think are identical to the Centrons. Glenn blessed them.
Do me a favor? Can you put a 596 in the Glenn and take a pic? I wanna see what it looks like in the new OTL. BTW my birthday is the 8th of December.
By the time the 6336B came to exist, Cetron owned Tung-Sol.
There you go.
I guess it is possible that there could have been different designs, but I think they look the same.
Four years ago I did a bunch of research into Cetron:
The formatting of my post on AA got messed up, but the basics are there, for those interested in a bit of tube manufacturing history.
- 2359glenn | studio
- › Fake Senheiser IE800? 23 seconds ago
- › Guitar-fi anyone? 5 minutes ago
- › She is M1(Esther) ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread Updated 5 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 5 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 II Custom Themes Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 9 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse