Lieven, I ordered a chassis from Landfall System for the 300B amp. Xcalibur255 recommended them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: Yesterday
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
Deep, Dark but not Handsome?! Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank Pandora for sending these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from an objective...
2359glenn | studio - Page 428post #6406 of 1444011/10/13 at 3:49am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #6407 of 1444011/10/13 at 4:28ampost #6408 of 1444011/10/13 at 4:47ampost #6409 of 1444011/10/13 at 4:56ampost #6410 of 1444011/10/13 at 5:26ampost #6411 of 1444011/10/13 at 5:43am
Stavros The side with the logo is that the small pins or large pins????
I would like to orient the sockets in David's amp so the logo faces forward.post #6412 of 1444011/10/13 at 5:47ampost #6413 of 1444011/10/13 at 6:10amQuote:
That is some sweet looking glass. I'll bet they glow beautifully!post #6414 of 1444011/10/13 at 6:16am
Wow those are VERY cool looking!!! Thanks Stavros.Quote:
Sounds like you're going all out on this one, David. Nice!post #6415 of 1444011/10/13 at 7:44am
David, the tubes in your photos are not balloons.
Glenn, most of my UX4 based tubes have the logo on the heater pin side.
However please wait until David gets his, you never know.post #6416 of 1444011/10/13 at 8:02ampost #6417 of 1444011/10/13 at 8:12ampost #6418 of 1444011/10/13 at 8:59amQuote:
Wow! It's these two sentences that may tip my decision in the direction of the 300b. Glenn's passion and commitment towards creating an unparalleled product at a very competitive price-point is refreshing & the reason why I'll probably forego the Stratus, WA5, & Studio 6 for now. Besides, I'll like supporting the "Little Guy" like the Glenn's and Donald North's of the world! Am I sharing too much?!?post #6419 of 1444011/10/13 at 9:39amQuote:Originally Posted by johnnybrick
Wow! It's these two sentences that may tip my decision in the direction of the 300b. Glenn's passion and commitment towards creating an unparalleled product at a very competitive price-point is refreshing & the reason why I'll probably forego the Stratus, WA5, & Studio 6 for now. Besides, I'll like supporting the "Little Guy" like the Glenn's and Donald North's of the world! Am I sharing too much?!?
Donald North makes the Stratus so it is not possible to support Donald and forgo the Stratus, too. :)
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Earbuds Round-Up 56 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 57 seconds ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 3 minutes ago
- › sound equipment help 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 7 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 7 minutes ago
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear