Lieven, I ordered a chassis from Landfall System for the 300B amp. Xcalibur255 recommended them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 1/16/17 at 10:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
2359glenn | studio - Page 428post #6406 of 1479311/10/13 at 3:49am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #6407 of 1479311/10/13 at 4:28ampost #6408 of 1479311/10/13 at 4:47ampost #6409 of 1479311/10/13 at 4:56ampost #6410 of 1479311/10/13 at 5:26ampost #6411 of 1479311/10/13 at 5:43am
Stavros The side with the logo is that the small pins or large pins????
I would like to orient the sockets in David's amp so the logo faces forward.post #6412 of 1479311/10/13 at 5:47ampost #6413 of 1479311/10/13 at 6:10amQuote:
That is some sweet looking glass. I'll bet they glow beautifully!post #6414 of 1479311/10/13 at 6:16am
Wow those are VERY cool looking!!! Thanks Stavros.Quote:
Sounds like you're going all out on this one, David. Nice!post #6415 of 1479311/10/13 at 7:44am
David, the tubes in your photos are not balloons.
Glenn, most of my UX4 based tubes have the logo on the heater pin side.
However please wait until David gets his, you never know.post #6416 of 1479311/10/13 at 8:02ampost #6417 of 1479311/10/13 at 8:12ampost #6418 of 1479311/10/13 at 8:59amQuote:
Wow! It's these two sentences that may tip my decision in the direction of the 300b. Glenn's passion and commitment towards creating an unparalleled product at a very competitive price-point is refreshing & the reason why I'll probably forego the Stratus, WA5, & Studio 6 for now. Besides, I'll like supporting the "Little Guy" like the Glenn's and Donald North's of the world! Am I sharing too much?!?post #6419 of 1479311/10/13 at 9:39amQuote:Originally Posted by johnnybrick
Wow! It's these two sentences that may tip my decision in the direction of the 300b. Glenn's passion and commitment towards creating an unparalleled product at a very competitive price-point is refreshing & the reason why I'll probably forego the Stratus, WA5, & Studio 6 for now. Besides, I'll like supporting the "Little Guy" like the Glenn's and Donald North's of the world! Am I sharing too much?!?
Donald North makes the Stratus so it is not possible to support Donald and forgo the Stratus, too. :)
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 35 seconds ago
- › $400 Face Off - B&O H7, Sony MDR-1000X, B&W P7 Wireless 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones for Movies? 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 5 minutes ago
- › The 6SN7 Identification Guide 5 minutes ago
- › Oh no, it's another "I need IEM and DAP recommendations" thread! 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear