Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 405

post #6061 of 9460
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

Happy Halloween All

 

Don't eat too many sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Happy Halloween Everyone!!!"

 

And don't swim in too many liquids! :veryevil:

post #6062 of 9460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

+1

Amazing!

+2!!

post #6063 of 9460

just got this early today, it even came in a box just like the mighty 596 with a 1956 date....

 

ordering 3 more now!!  EDIT: they're all out :(

 


Edited by Dubstep Girl - 10/31/13 at 11:14am
post #6064 of 9460
Thread Starter 

:biggrin: Ahhh... good ol' Joint ARMY-NAVY! What a Halloween treat, DG!

post #6065 of 9460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

just got this early today, it even came in a box just like the mighty 596 with a 1956 date....

 

ordering 3 more now!!  EDIT: they're all out :(

 

 

crap, you are going to make me order a couple...:mad:

post #6066 of 9460
That's a beautiful RK60 right? Who did I need to send the sources to again?

My bday party just ended. Got some great gifts (will post a pic tomorrow) and I got this stunning cake



If you can guess the scene you get a piece smily_headphones1.gif
post #6067 of 9460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

That's a beautiful RK60 right? Who did I need to send the sources to again?

My bday party just ended. Got some great gifts (will post a pic tomorrow) and I got this stunning cake



If you can guess the scene you get a piece smily_headphones1.gif

 

Ultra-. You are young looking wearing that white bib. :D

post #6068 of 9460

Good one. That's my awesome godchild however :smile:

post #6069 of 9460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

If you can guess the scene you get a piece smily_headphones1.gif

The one where Sheldon breaks into the ball pit :P

 

Very fancy looking cake! :D

post #6070 of 9460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

just got this early today, it even came in a box just like the mighty 596 with a 1956 date....

 

ordering 3 more now!!  EDIT: they're all out :(

 

what tube is that

post #6071 of 9460
Rk60 rectifier
post #6072 of 9460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

just got this early today, it even came in a box just like the mighty 596 with a 1956 date....

 

ordering 3 more now!!  EDIT: they're all out :(

 

I will make the adapter on Saturday and ship it with the amp.

What brand is that tube?

post #6073 of 9460
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post

I will make the adapter on Saturday and ship it with the amp.
What brand is that tube?

Thanks glenn!

Its GE branded. It came in a plain white box that has all the info on it kinda like the ones the 596s come in as well
post #6074 of 9460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post


Thanks glenn!

Its GE branded. It came in a plain white box that has all the info on it kinda like the ones the 596s come in as well

So you should have it by the end of next week? Cant wait for impressions especially considering your relationship with the WA2. It will be great to hear what it sounds like compared to that amp. I have decided on the 6336 OTL. I sold some records and the HD650 so i have extra money lying around. I am tying to decide what headphone to get for the OTL its between hifiman and audeze. Which do you prefer - HE500 or LCD2?

post #6075 of 9460
Depends on your taste and your music.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio