What? are you serious?? did you mean WA5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 395
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
yes, but does she mean the Glenn otl is half the price of the WA2 or the WA5? If its WA2 then - - WOW! I'm interested, very interested.
You read it right. It is half of WA2.
Really? if that is true and if dubstepgirl can confirm this after she auditions hers then i will most definitely be getting one. Looks like i could be joining the Glenn club soon!!! I'm excited now.
The OTL performs well with 32 Ohm Grado's (2359glenn) and 25 Ohm Denon's (SO)... and the usual fare 50 Ohms and up. I had a month with the HD-600 (300 Ohm) and DT-990 (600 Ohm) and thought the D7000 would be exposed on the impedance mismatch front.
Surprisingly, this was not the case with the 2359glenn OTL/D7000 pairing. But previously heard comments from WA2 owners and/or listeners that the Woo didn't do so well with low impedance cans.
I already have a Leben! I didn't say the OTL sounds better than the Leben (the Leben is 7x the price), but they really sounded nice with the OTL.
Which leben? is it the one they don't build anymore? I heard that amp was amazing. a well respected audiophile at the meet i went to yesterday said it was the best headphone amp that he ever heard. Same guy had a 16,000 euro power amp.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 6 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Appreciation Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 6 minutes ago
- › I Finished My First Ever DIY Project! Bottlehead Crack! 7 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 9 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 11 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3