What? are you serious?? did you mean WA5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 1/16/17 at 10:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I want to thank @Todd of TTVJ for this wonderful surprise, and opportunity to review the fine Elear. It was a wonderful 7+ days, which I thoroughly enjoyed; extended due to a weather delay. Best...
Bought my Fiio X5 and it worked great for a few months, then one day, it got very hot ! so I sent it back for a warranty replacement, and it worked great until for just over a year, and now the...
AMPSANDSOUNDS KENZIE- what....a....WEEK! The Kenzie is handmade in Southern California with U.S.-sourced parts and custom hand-wound output transformers from Transcender, out of Hollister, CA....
Following the HD600s, I had simply obtained the Superlux 668b as a point of comparison and reference, as it is a well know and popular budget Headphone. My brother also uses a pair that he swears...
In an age where (multi-driver) hybrids are all the rage, the G3 is a single dynamic from a maker known for well-regarded, modestly-price earbuds. I bought these after reading the frenetic praise...
2359glenn | studio - Page 395post #5911 of 1468810/27/13 at 4:49am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5912 of 1468810/27/13 at 5:22ampost #5913 of 1468810/27/13 at 5:39ampost #5914 of 1468810/27/13 at 5:40am
yes, but does she mean the Glenn otl is half the price of the WA2 or the WA5? If its WA2 then - - WOW! I'm interested, very interested.post #5915 of 1468810/27/13 at 6:29amQuote:
You read it right. It is half of WA2.post #5916 of 1468810/27/13 at 6:31ampost #5917 of 1468810/27/13 at 6:32ampost #5918 of 1468810/27/13 at 6:55ampost #5919 of 1468810/27/13 at 7:16ampost #5920 of 1468810/27/13 at 7:22ampost #5921 of 1468810/27/13 at 7:54ampost #5922 of 1468810/27/13 at 8:02amQuote:
Really? if that is true and if dubstepgirl can confirm this after she auditions hers then i will most definitely be getting one. Looks like i could be joining the Glenn club soon!!! I'm excited now.post #5923 of 1468810/27/13 at 8:20amThread StarterQuote:
The OTL performs well with 32 Ohm Grado's (2359glenn) and 25 Ohm Denon's (SO)... and the usual fare 50 Ohms and up. I had a month with the HD-600 (300 Ohm) and DT-990 (600 Ohm) and thought the D7000 would be exposed on the impedance mismatch front.
Surprisingly, this was not the case with the 2359glenn OTL/D7000 pairing. But previously heard comments from WA2 owners and/or listeners that the Woo didn't do so well with low impedance cans.post #5924 of 1468810/27/13 at 9:04amQuote:
I already have a Leben! I didn't say the OTL sounds better than the Leben (the Leben is 7x the price), but they really sounded nice with the OTL.post #5925 of 1468810/27/13 at 9:14am
Which leben? is it the one they don't build anymore? I heard that amp was amazing. a well respected audiophile at the meet i went to yesterday said it was the best headphone amp that he ever heard. Same guy had a 16,000 euro power amp.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 50 seconds ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Experimental Rock Music (Space Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Gothic Rock,... 5 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 7 minutes ago
- › Why are flagship headphones so expensive now? 8 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear