What? are you serious?? did you mean WA5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 10/4/14 at 4:50am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 395
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
yes, but does she mean the Glenn otl is half the price of the WA2 or the WA5? If its WA2 then - - WOW! I'm interested, very interested.
You read it right. It is half of WA2.
Really? if that is true and if dubstepgirl can confirm this after she auditions hers then i will most definitely be getting one. Looks like i could be joining the Glenn club soon!!! I'm excited now.
The OTL performs well with 32 Ohm Grado's (2359glenn) and 25 Ohm Denon's (SO)... and the usual fare 50 Ohms and up. I had a month with the HD-600 (300 Ohm) and DT-990 (600 Ohm) and thought the D7000 would be exposed on the impedance mismatch front.
Surprisingly, this was not the case with the 2359glenn OTL/D7000 pairing. But previously heard comments from WA2 owners and/or listeners that the Woo didn't do so well with low impedance cans.
I already have a Leben! I didn't say the OTL sounds better than the Leben (the Leben is 7x the price), but they really sounded nice with the OTL.
Which leben? is it the one they don't build anymore? I heard that amp was amazing. a well respected audiophile at the meet i went to yesterday said it was the best headphone amp that he ever heard. Same guy had a 16,000 euro power amp.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › AMB Alpha10 (α10) Preamp 17 seconds ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › FS: Stax 007 MK1 (serial 72XXX) 1 minute ago
- › New amp recommendation under 300$ Schiit Asgard 2? 1 minute ago
- › Which earbuds should I buy? 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › ACS T1 Live! Custom IEM Review: Silicone for the Big Stage 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)