What? are you serious?? did you mean WA5?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 395
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
yes, but does she mean the Glenn otl is half the price of the WA2 or the WA5? If its WA2 then - - WOW! I'm interested, very interested.
You read it right. It is half of WA2.
Really? if that is true and if dubstepgirl can confirm this after she auditions hers then i will most definitely be getting one. Looks like i could be joining the Glenn club soon!!! I'm excited now.
The OTL performs well with 32 Ohm Grado's (2359glenn) and 25 Ohm Denon's (SO)... and the usual fare 50 Ohms and up. I had a month with the HD-600 (300 Ohm) and DT-990 (600 Ohm) and thought the D7000 would be exposed on the impedance mismatch front.
Surprisingly, this was not the case with the 2359glenn OTL/D7000 pairing. But previously heard comments from WA2 owners and/or listeners that the Woo didn't do so well with low impedance cans.
I already have a Leben! I didn't say the OTL sounds better than the Leben (the Leben is 7x the price), but they really sounded nice with the OTL.
Which leben? is it the one they don't build anymore? I heard that amp was amazing. a well respected audiophile at the meet i went to yesterday said it was the best headphone amp that he ever heard. Same guy had a 16,000 euro power amp.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 29 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2