Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 389

post #5821 of 10163

Chicken and Waffles?

Ever heard of this place? Roscoe's

I used to work with a woman who claimed she lived for this place. Where is she now?


Edited by Clayton SF - 10/25/13 at 11:07am
post #5822 of 10163
I think my heart just stopped.....
post #5823 of 10163
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

Chicken and Waffles?

Ever heard of this place? Roscoe's

I used to work with a woman who claimed she lived for this place. Where is she now?

 

Long time customer, Sunset & Gower - Hollywood.

post #5824 of 10163
Thread Starter 

Thanks, '2359glenn|studio' thread, I no longer want my sandwich.

:(

 

I have a box filled with about 60 cheap 12AX7 tubes. If I could just parlay those into a great pizza...:rolleyes:

post #5825 of 10163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

 

Long time customer, Sunset & Gower - Hollywood.

 

I will give it a try next time in LA...

post #5826 of 10163
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post
I will give it a try next time in LA...

Great! My friend Alisha says it is the best. Of course I had never heard of fried chicken and waffles on the same plate until she mentioned it. We always talk about food at work and it is usually while we are eating lunch. :D

post #5827 of 10163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

Great! My friend Alisha says it is the best. Of course I had never heard of fried chicken and waffles on the same plate until she mentioned it. We always talk about food at work and it is usually while we are eating lunch. :D

 

 

Funny thing is the first time I heard and have it is while I was in Japan few years back...it is fairly popular there for a while.

post #5828 of 10163
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindingThud View Post


LOL.  Good catch!  I tried those and thought they were gross.

post #5829 of 10163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Thanks, '2359glenn|studio' thread, I no longer want my sandwich.

:(

 

I have a box filled with about 60 cheap 12AX7 tubes. If I could just parlay those into a great pizza...:rolleyes:


Why 60 cheap 12AX7 tubes?

post #5830 of 10163
With all the pizza talk, going to get a pie on a semi decent place. NY style.
post #5831 of 10163

I am putting Glenn's RK60 adapters to work in the Cary SLI-80.

 

 

 

 

 I ordered 3 and one has a broken external connector. The other two look like they had never been out of their original box's since they were shipped from the factory!

 

We'll see how they sound over the next few weeks.

post #5832 of 10163
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

With all the pizza talk, going to get a pie on a semi decent place. NY style.

:mad: envy...

 

 

:wink: no need for me to fret, it's Fish Friday in LA and for din-din gonna get some deep-fried action!

post #5833 of 10163

nice !

post #5834 of 10163
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcalibur255 View Post
 
 


Why 60 cheap 12AX7 tubes?

 

Inherited a box of some 150-200 tubes, a wide variety of glass. Even four '80s' but one tested poorly. Might even have a '52' or so. There's a handful of notables I recognize but nuthin' I'd currently use. Most of the collection is pedestrian ham radio offerings.

post #5835 of 10163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcalibur255 View Post
 


LOL.  Good catch!  I tried those and thought they were gross.

 

Totally.

 

The Sriracha were great and the Cheesy Garlic Bread were best.

 

:biggrin:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio