- 7,672 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Location: Chicago!
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 380
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Those are paper in oil caps in a metal can that needed to be covered.
I only use paper in oil coupling caps don"t like the sound of plastic.
I modded MMs WA22 with V caps and it sounded like crap to me.
I just looked at Clayton's pictures and that transformer has wires for 115/230
so it can be easily be rewired.
I thought MM love it after the mod. What you don't like after the mod?
He may very well be. But that's what good neighbors (and former) do, check on each other.
The same as yours.
Just to make sure my comment was being interpreted right, I have no issue with volume the system will play crazy loud. After a certain point it just starts to sound strained, mostly in the form of treble sibilance which is true of all systems. This only happens at volumes I wouldn't normally listen at, and honestly most of it was probably coming from the coupling caps and the new sylvania tubes since the amp was sounding bright in general during that particular period of break-in.
Very good. Give him my regards. I've never met him but have had many great conversations with him.
Edited by Clayton SF - 10/23/13 at 8:56am
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 41 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 2 minutes ago
- › I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted... 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › sennheiser game zero - help request 9 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 11 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)