Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 379
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That would be a fun comparison!
Hey, I got one of those. And it was modded by none other than Glenn himself. Unfortunately it is 110v only. :(
Glenn's Mod of my CSP2+. He even updated the headphone jack to a really good one. His mods make this CSP2+ vibrant and alive and it sounds much better, too. Ahhhhh.
Using the 596 with a GlennAdapter. :)
Edited by Clayton SF - 10/23/13 at 6:43am
Those are paper in oil caps in a metal can that needed to be covered.
I only use paper in oil coupling caps don"t like the sound of plastic.
I modded MMs WA22 with V caps and it sounded like crap to me.
I just looked at Clayton's pictures and that transformer has wires for 115/230
so it can be easily be rewired.
I thought MM love it after the mod. What you don't like after the mod?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 21 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 48 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Westone Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix! 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2