Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 379
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That would be a fun comparison!
Hey, I got one of those. And it was modded by none other than Glenn himself. Unfortunately it is 110v only. :(
Glenn's Mod of my CSP2+. He even updated the headphone jack to a really good one. His mods make this CSP2+ vibrant and alive and it sounds much better, too. Ahhhhh.
Using the 596 with a GlennAdapter. :)
Edited by Clayton SF - 10/23/13 at 6:43am
Those are paper in oil caps in a metal can that needed to be covered.
I only use paper in oil coupling caps don"t like the sound of plastic.
I modded MMs WA22 with V caps and it sounded like crap to me.
I just looked at Clayton's pictures and that transformer has wires for 115/230
so it can be easily be rewired.
I thought MM love it after the mod. What you don't like after the mod?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 49 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 6 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 7 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2