Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 379
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That would be a fun comparison!
Hey, I got one of those. And it was modded by none other than Glenn himself. Unfortunately it is 110v only. :(
Glenn's Mod of my CSP2+. He even updated the headphone jack to a really good one. His mods make this CSP2+ vibrant and alive and it sounds much better, too. Ahhhhh.
Using the 596 with a GlennAdapter. :)
Edited by Clayton SF - 10/23/13 at 6:43am
Those are paper in oil caps in a metal can that needed to be covered.
I only use paper in oil coupling caps don"t like the sound of plastic.
I modded MMs WA22 with V caps and it sounded like crap to me.
I just looked at Clayton's pictures and that transformer has wires for 115/230
so it can be easily be rewired.
I thought MM love it after the mod. What you don't like after the mod?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Mr Speakers Ether 6 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr & Lyr 2 Tube Compatibility List 5 minutes ago
- › New DAP - Choices between Sony NWZ A15, Fiio X3 ii, or Fio X5 ii -... 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3