Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 373

post #5581 of 10630

Which amp are you speaking of here? 

thanks

post #5582 of 10630

Check out the pics. they're custom made gorgeous tube amps from 2359Glenn

post #5583 of 10630
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

They are removing my head.

 

 

You could return with new musical sensitivity; lead The San Francisco Symphony... a new job, a new you.

post #5584 of 10630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

They are removing my head.

So I have to fast for 24 hours.

No food.

No wine.

No apple pie.

 

But lots of music until then.

 

I made this last night.

Steamed halibut over stir-fried vegetables.

 

Now I'm really torturing myself.

AppleMark


Sorry to here that Clayton hope it is something simple

I go to the hospital every Tuesday for treatment no fun at all

That looked good before a fast

post #5585 of 10630
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

It can take GZ37 but not GZ34? Good and bad news, good news it is cheaper and bad news is I like the metal base GZ34.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

I haven't tried the GZ34 yet but I figured my amp could take it. Glenn, what's the story? :smile:


The GZ34 can handle the amp it is 250 ma but more then that with choke input and the amp is choke input.

post #5586 of 10630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post
Sorry to here that Clayton hope it is something simple

I go to the hospital every Tuesday for treatment no fun at all

That looked good before a fast

 

Thanks!

I'm listening to your OTL. Handsome amp.

Very rugged looking.

I didn't know I could use the 6336A tube.

I like that I can switch between 3 and 5 volt rectifiers.

I like the 3DG4.

:)

 

I'm starvin' like Marvin!

post #5587 of 10630
Wow, isn't a pair of 6336 like 10A of heater....you must be using a gargantuan 6.3 xformer. smily_headphones1.gif. All this talk of 6336 makes me want a 2359glenn amp too. smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Thanks!
I'm listening to your OTL. Handsome amp.
Very rugged looking.
I didn't know I could use the 6336A tube.
I like that I can switch between 3 and 5 volt rectifiers.
I like the 3DG4.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm starvin' like Marvin!
post #5588 of 10630
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrindingThud View Post
Wow, isn't a pair of 6336 like 10A of heater....you must be using a gargantuan 6.3 xformer. smily_headphones1.gif. All this talk of 6336 makes me want a 2359glenn amp too. smily_headphones1.gif

 

At least I hope it can. Here it is running a Russian 5Ц8C (5U8C) rectifier with an adapter from, none other than, Glenn.

AppleMark

AppleMark

post #5589 of 10630
Nice Clayton, I may like the old chassis better.
post #5590 of 10630
Ha anyone tried the 6528?
post #5591 of 10630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

I have Candi's 12" Club Mix of "Victim" and it absolutely kills the album version despite being around the same track length of appx 8:31. If you ain't got it, I need to get it to you! 

:popcorn:

 

I was cleaning my apartment and was rearranging my LPs and I just pulled out one LP that was sticking out of the batch. It was Candi's Staton's House of Love. What a coincidence. It's not the Club Mix. I'm playing it now. :)

post #5592 of 10630
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

 

I was cleaning my apartment and was rearranging my LPs and I just pulled out one LP that was sticking out of the batch. It was Candi's Staton's House of Love. What a coincidence. It's not the Club Mix. I'm playing it now. :)

House of Love

 

I have "House Of Love" on LP; Cassette; CD and another 2-CD set. Which reminds me, I may be pulling my music server outta storage this Saturday. I've some great music on its internal SSD. If I could entertain you through your fasting, I'd start by telling you I cannot remember my password to the Mac mini music server. :o

post #5593 of 10630
Joining the exclusive Glenn custom amp club...biggrin.gif
post #5594 of 10630
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

Joining the exclusive Glenn custom amp club...biggrin.gif

Congrats! Did you go with the smaller case?

post #5595 of 10630
Yep, it fits in my office better.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio