I haven't tried the GZ34 yet but I figured my amp could take it. Glenn, what's the story?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 1/16/17 at 10:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
2359glenn | studio - Page 372
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5567 of 1484910/20/13 at 12:59pmpost #5568 of 1484910/20/13 at 1:04pmQuote:
They would make you move to Australia....post #5569 of 1484910/20/13 at 1:07pmpost #5570 of 1484910/20/13 at 1:08pmpost #5571 of 1484910/20/13 at 1:10pmpost #5572 of 1484910/20/13 at 1:32pmThread Starter
You could return with new musical sensitivity; lead The San Francisco Symphony... a new job, a new you.post #5573 of 1484910/20/13 at 1:46pmQuote:
Sorry to here that Clayton hope it is something simple
I go to the hospital every Tuesday for treatment no fun at all
That looked good before a fastpost #5574 of 1484910/20/13 at 1:50pmQuote:Quote:
The GZ34 can handle the amp it is 250 ma but more then that with choke input and the amp is choke input.post #5575 of 1484910/20/13 at 1:56pmQuote:
I'm listening to your OTL. Handsome amp.
Very rugged looking.
I didn't know I could use the 6336A tube.
I like that I can switch between 3 and 5 volt rectifiers.
I like the 3DG4.
I'm starvin' like Marvin!post #5576 of 1484910/20/13 at 2:54pmWow, isn't a pair of 6336 like 10A of heater....you must be using a gargantuan 6.3 xformer. . All this talk of 6336 makes me want a 2359glenn amp too.post #5577 of 1484910/20/13 at 3:21pmQuote:
At least I hope it can. Here it is running a Russian 5Ц8C (5U8C) rectifier with an adapter from, none other than, Glenn.post #5578 of 1484910/20/13 at 3:28pmpost #5579 of 1484910/20/13 at 5:55pmpost #5580 of 1484910/20/13 at 6:30pmQuote:
I was cleaning my apartment and was rearranging my LPs and I just pulled out one LP that was sticking out of the batch. It was Candi's Staton's House of Love. What a coincidence. It's not the Club Mix. I'm playing it now. :)
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 2 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 23 seconds ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series MkII iem cable 2 minutes ago
- › HD650+Graham Slee Solo SRGII 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear