I only saw it once on one of my tubes but I can't even remember which one.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 3/14/17 at 1:17am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have got these recently and I am very happy with my purchase. Denon has not failed me so far and I have used few of their products. I think somebody in Denon knows that the high quality will make...
Edifier K180 Communicator Earbud In many ways the Edifier H180 is a classic. As of 2017, they have been around for four years, earning a nice reputation at Head-Fi. The slightly...
DisclaimerThis sample was sent to me for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions and observations here are my own based on my experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the...
In side the box besides the headphones of course, is the 3.5m cable which allows you to plug them into wired with any source, then the USB charge cable, which is...
2359glenn | studio - Page 371
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #5552 of 1502410/20/13 at 4:05amQuote:Originally Posted by rosgr63
Eric check this listing.............
Looks like a picture of really young Vodka.....That must be an audio accessory...post #5553 of 1502410/20/13 at 7:15am
.Quote:Originally Posted by Xcalibur255
From what I was reading this seems to be more common with pentodes and beam tetrodes than it is with triodes. Certain types of blue can mean gas and that the tube is no good, I guess if it is a cloudy blue coming from inside the plates. Glenn told me one of the National Union tubes I sent him for testing the amp started to glow blue from gas so I thought maybe blue was bad period for 45 tubes. Since what this Tung Sol seems to be doing is no big deal I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the light show.
This is fine it is just electrons that are missing the plate and hitting the glass
IF the amp is cranked up it will dance with the music sort of neat enjoy it.
The bad stuff is a pinkish blue that is inside the plate and sometimes the whole inside
of the tube will glow like this. Usually the tube draws lots of current when this happens.
The tube I said was bad most of the inside lit up and the cathode current meter pinned.post #5554 of 1502410/20/13 at 7:34amQuote:
596 in disguise!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was helping out with your 596 hunt........post #5555 of 1502410/20/13 at 7:36ampost #5556 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:20pmpost #5557 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:30pmQuote:
No but I will send two with the amp and they are cheep or you can put in a 5 volt rectifier.
Yes the Old chassis is like the WA6 and the new is about the same size as a WA22post #5558 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:37pmpost #5559 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:40pmpost #5560 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
Yes that The 5AU4 can be got for $3 and the GZ37 but they are expensiveQuote:
Yes it has a smaller footprint and takes up less room.post #5561 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:49pm
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
They are removing my head.
So I have to fast for 24 hours.
No apple pie.
But lots of music until then.
I made this last night.
Steamed halibut over stir-fried vegetables.
Now I'm really torturing myself.
Edited by Clayton SF - 10/20/13 at 12:55pmpost #5562 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:51pmpost #5563 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:52pmpost #5564 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:53pmpost #5565 of 1502410/20/13 at 12:53pm
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 8 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 35 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 1 minute ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ObjectVoice
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › LEAR BTC-01 by glassmonkey
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pro HD by Nymphonomaniac
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Delance26
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear