BTW, if anyone is interested in an NOS pair of Centron 6336s let me know via PM. I bought a quad but only need a pair.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 10/4/14 at 4:50am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 354
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Right now I am driving my speakers with Georges OTL headphone amp with 6336 output tubes.
it would be better if they were 16ohms but not bad though.
Tremendous frequency response but limited power.
How do the amp with those tubes compare to the Leben?
Don't be so cryptic in this thread.
I now how the Leben sounds. The opposite of a Leben would be a bright, analytical dry sounding amp, but I'm guessing it doesn't sound like that.
More neutral and clear like a DNA Sonett?
Glenn truly seems interested in advancing the enjoyment of audio among members. Smoke & Mirrors? Check the local hardware store!
Sure he has and that's a good thing, but I don't know how many pages I've read by now with no one mentioning the basic sound of the amps, other than they sound very nice.
It's kind of frustrating by this point to be honest.
At least one detailed comparison with another amp would be helpful.
It's not a good thing, when some take advantage of your ideas to make a profit.
As for the sound, my GR Super 10 can be as musical as my RPO10B MKII and as fast and detailed as my BA.
I just enjoy music and don't write reviews.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 1 second ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 3 seconds ago
- › Best looking tube amp 19 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 31 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 32 seconds ago
- › Audio conversion of FLAC & ALAC files 40 seconds ago
- › Meelec A151 new in box! 1 minute ago
- › Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 2 minutes ago
- › What creates soundstage in headphones?? 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)