Holy Cow Tyrell!! That's terrible. I hope you can get things together soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 347
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If it had happened later in the year it would have been no big deal, we'd just be complaining about getting 3 feet of snow. But this early it is so wet, dense and heavy it is just pure destruction. You'd swear we were hit by a tornado, the damage is about the same. Parts of the town still doesn't have power and it's been 4 days now since the storm came through. It was a record breaking storm for sure. I haven't seen anything like this in 20 years at least.
Here is the view at the entrance to my apartment building. Note the vehicle on the left is a full size pickup truck and the snow is almost up to the top of the hood. It took a while to even find my car as it was completely buried to the roof.
Heh, yeah it was almost 60 degrees today so now we're under flood watch too. Was interesting to watch the steam coming off the parking lot at work. I can't help but stop and wonder at things like that, no matter how old I get.
All we can do is laugh and be thankful it isn't even worse I guess. The call center building down the street from my work is a total loss. Not only did the roof come down but the walls were pulled in too. They had a dozer leveling the place to finish it off this afternoon. The building is quite new too. It's shocking that just getting a lot of snow can do such a thing. The problem is that it was such wet snow, and it all came down in around a 24 hour period of time more or less. Too much too fast, and the wind built up huge drifts on one side of all the roofs. The trees around town will look mangled for years now, it makes me sad. I hope it doesn't portend what the whole winter will be like, I can't take more storms like this in the same calendar year. Having to shower and eat by flashlight really reminded me to be grateful for what we have and take for granted in our daily lives. Things that people in some parts of the world don't get to have at all.
Now I can listen to my amp again finally. Going to try a different pair of 45s soon. There is a lovely pair of blue globe Arcturus 145s on eBay right now, but the price is already beyond what I would be willing to pay. I imagine for globes that will always be true, but those blue glass tubes would look amazing in Glenn's amp.
Edited by Xcalibur255 - 10/7/13 at 8:12pm
I'm with rosgr63 on that one!
I sympathize with y'all. I got caught up worrying about some measly Santa Ana Winds Steely Dan once famously sung about. Honestly, no contest!
Warm and luscious--I know.
You are now going to have to extol the virtues via flavor of sprinkles on top of the pie!
I wonder what Glenn is working on............he's been very quiet.
Glenn, I hope you studied the French lesson Bruno (my tube guru) sent, and don't tell me they all look the same!!!!!!!!!!
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 23 seconds ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 46 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 50 seconds ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 54 seconds ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 2 2 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2