Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 347
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The feet are held on by American #6 screws
You will have to drill the holes out bigger to use M6 screws
Ah, but my objective was not permanence. I only used three fine mico-drops to prevent sliding of the spikes and smearing of resonance. They come off easily with a twist of the fore finger and thumb... by design.
This allows the continued adventure with different feets and surfaces.
Here in this pix, the OTL is just sitting atop 18 pounds of Brass (6lbs footers x 3), no screws or adhesive:
Edited by Silent One - 10/7/13 at 12:35pm
Answered in the wrong thread ;)
I didn't go. I felt ill so I stayed at home and took some Vitamin G and felt much better. ;)
Hope you feel better! I'm driving to The City tomorrow and was just fixin' to ask you if I could drop in for a hot 60 minutes Tuesday evening. I'll take your "Yay or Nay" off-the-air (PM).
Take great care!
Remove the tubes and turn over and remove the screws and take off the bottom cover.
Do not touch anything in case some capacitors are still charged.
You can turn it back over and try it with no bottom plate .
Now you can take the feet off the bottom and see what it will take to put on different feet.
Was your region blasted weather wise? Glad you got juice, too!
Yup. Whole town is destroyed. The roof collapsed at my workplace and a lot of other buildings fell in too, I had to wear a hardhat all day today while clearing debris and salvaging computer equipment. Every tree in the city is split in half. It's a disaster.
If it had happened later in the year it would have been no big deal, we'd just be complaining about getting 3 feet of snow. But this early it is so wet, dense and heavy it is just pure destruction. You'd swear we were hit by a tornado, the damage is about the same. Parts of the town still doesn't have power and it's been 4 days now since the storm came through. It was a record breaking storm for sure. I haven't seen anything like this in 20 years at least.
Here is the view at the entrance to my apartment building. Note the vehicle on the left is a full size pickup truck and the snow is almost up to the top of the hood. It took a while to even find my car as it was completely buried to the roof.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 21 seconds ago
- › Recommendations for a compact, single-box solution for the HD600?... 55 seconds ago
- › 2014 bay area little big meet impressions 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 1 minute ago
- › Best UIEM to run with 2 minutes ago
- › Struggling to decide which headphones to buy--neutral/closed back 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)