Holy Cow Tyrell!! That's terrible. I hope you can get things together soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 347
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If it had happened later in the year it would have been no big deal, we'd just be complaining about getting 3 feet of snow. But this early it is so wet, dense and heavy it is just pure destruction. You'd swear we were hit by a tornado, the damage is about the same. Parts of the town still doesn't have power and it's been 4 days now since the storm came through. It was a record breaking storm for sure. I haven't seen anything like this in 20 years at least.
Here is the view at the entrance to my apartment building. Note the vehicle on the left is a full size pickup truck and the snow is almost up to the top of the hood. It took a while to even find my car as it was completely buried to the roof.
Heh, yeah it was almost 60 degrees today so now we're under flood watch too. Was interesting to watch the steam coming off the parking lot at work. I can't help but stop and wonder at things like that, no matter how old I get.
All we can do is laugh and be thankful it isn't even worse I guess. The call center building down the street from my work is a total loss. Not only did the roof come down but the walls were pulled in too. They had a dozer leveling the place to finish it off this afternoon. The building is quite new too. It's shocking that just getting a lot of snow can do such a thing. The problem is that it was such wet snow, and it all came down in around a 24 hour period of time more or less. Too much too fast, and the wind built up huge drifts on one side of all the roofs. The trees around town will look mangled for years now, it makes me sad. I hope it doesn't portend what the whole winter will be like, I can't take more storms like this in the same calendar year. Having to shower and eat by flashlight really reminded me to be grateful for what we have and take for granted in our daily lives. Things that people in some parts of the world don't get to have at all.
Now I can listen to my amp again finally. Going to try a different pair of 45s soon. There is a lovely pair of blue globe Arcturus 145s on eBay right now, but the price is already beyond what I would be willing to pay. I imagine for globes that will always be true, but those blue glass tubes would look amazing in Glenn's amp.
Edited by Xcalibur255 - 10/7/13 at 8:12pm
I'm with rosgr63 on that one!
I sympathize with y'all. I got caught up worrying about some measly Santa Ana Winds Steely Dan once famously sung about. Honestly, no contest!
Warm and luscious--I know.
You are now going to have to extol the virtues via flavor of sprinkles on top of the pie!
I wonder what Glenn is working on............he's been very quiet.
Glenn, I hope you studied the French lesson Bruno (my tube guru) sent, and don't tell me they all look the same!!!!!!!!!!
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 49 seconds ago
- › HE-560s and Theorem 720 DAC 1 minute ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 1 minute ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 2 minutes ago
- › Shame on Audeze!!! Buyer beware, bigtime. 2 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 3 minutes ago
- › First post, first question 3 minutes ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 3 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3