Holy Cow Tyrell!! That's terrible. I hope you can get things together soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 347
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If it had happened later in the year it would have been no big deal, we'd just be complaining about getting 3 feet of snow. But this early it is so wet, dense and heavy it is just pure destruction. You'd swear we were hit by a tornado, the damage is about the same. Parts of the town still doesn't have power and it's been 4 days now since the storm came through. It was a record breaking storm for sure. I haven't seen anything like this in 20 years at least.
Here is the view at the entrance to my apartment building. Note the vehicle on the left is a full size pickup truck and the snow is almost up to the top of the hood. It took a while to even find my car as it was completely buried to the roof.
Heh, yeah it was almost 60 degrees today so now we're under flood watch too. Was interesting to watch the steam coming off the parking lot at work. I can't help but stop and wonder at things like that, no matter how old I get.
All we can do is laugh and be thankful it isn't even worse I guess. The call center building down the street from my work is a total loss. Not only did the roof come down but the walls were pulled in too. They had a dozer leveling the place to finish it off this afternoon. The building is quite new too. It's shocking that just getting a lot of snow can do such a thing. The problem is that it was such wet snow, and it all came down in around a 24 hour period of time more or less. Too much too fast, and the wind built up huge drifts on one side of all the roofs. The trees around town will look mangled for years now, it makes me sad. I hope it doesn't portend what the whole winter will be like, I can't take more storms like this in the same calendar year. Having to shower and eat by flashlight really reminded me to be grateful for what we have and take for granted in our daily lives. Things that people in some parts of the world don't get to have at all.
Now I can listen to my amp again finally. Going to try a different pair of 45s soon. There is a lovely pair of blue globe Arcturus 145s on eBay right now, but the price is already beyond what I would be willing to pay. I imagine for globes that will always be true, but those blue glass tubes would look amazing in Glenn's amp.
Edited by Xcalibur255 - 10/7/13 at 8:12pm
I'm with rosgr63 on that one!
I sympathize with y'all. I got caught up worrying about some measly Santa Ana Winds Steely Dan once famously sung about. Honestly, no contest!
Warm and luscious--I know.
You are now going to have to extol the virtues via flavor of sprinkles on top of the pie!
I wonder what Glenn is working on............he's been very quiet.
Glenn, I hope you studied the French lesson Bruno (my tube guru) sent, and don't tell me they all look the same!!!!!!!!!!
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 15 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 34 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 52 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 2 minutes ago
- › AC vs. DC umbilical power cord 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2