Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 347
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The feet are held on by American #6 screws
You will have to drill the holes out bigger to use M6 screws
Ah, but my objective was not permanence. I only used three fine mico-drops to prevent sliding of the spikes and smearing of resonance. They come off easily with a twist of the fore finger and thumb... by design.
This allows the continued adventure with different feets and surfaces.
Here in this pix, the OTL is just sitting atop 18 pounds of Brass (6lbs footers x 3), no screws or adhesive:
Edited by Silent One - 10/7/13 at 12:35pm
Answered in the wrong thread ;)
I didn't go. I felt ill so I stayed at home and took some Vitamin G and felt much better. ;)
Hope you feel better! I'm driving to The City tomorrow and was just fixin' to ask you if I could drop in for a hot 60 minutes Tuesday evening. I'll take your "Yay or Nay" off-the-air (PM).
Take great care!
Remove the tubes and turn over and remove the screws and take off the bottom cover.
Do not touch anything in case some capacitors are still charged.
You can turn it back over and try it with no bottom plate .
Now you can take the feet off the bottom and see what it will take to put on different feet.
Was your region blasted weather wise? Glad you got juice, too!
Yup. Whole town is destroyed. The roof collapsed at my workplace and a lot of other buildings fell in too, I had to wear a hardhat all day today while clearing debris and salvaging computer equipment. Every tree in the city is split in half. It's a disaster.
If it had happened later in the year it would have been no big deal, we'd just be complaining about getting 3 feet of snow. But this early it is so wet, dense and heavy it is just pure destruction. You'd swear we were hit by a tornado, the damage is about the same. Parts of the town still doesn't have power and it's been 4 days now since the storm came through. It was a record breaking storm for sure. I haven't seen anything like this in 20 years at least.
Here is the view at the entrance to my apartment building. Note the vehicle on the left is a full size pickup truck and the snow is almost up to the top of the hood. It took a while to even find my car as it was completely buried to the roof.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › AKG Q701 OR Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250 Ohm 5 seconds ago
- › WTT My Audiengine D3 for your Bose Soundtrue AE2 or other very... 1 minute ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 4 minutes ago
- › IC: Winnipeg meet? 4 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 5 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)