Holy Cow Tyrell!! That's terrible. I hope you can get things together soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 347
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
If it had happened later in the year it would have been no big deal, we'd just be complaining about getting 3 feet of snow. But this early it is so wet, dense and heavy it is just pure destruction. You'd swear we were hit by a tornado, the damage is about the same. Parts of the town still doesn't have power and it's been 4 days now since the storm came through. It was a record breaking storm for sure. I haven't seen anything like this in 20 years at least.
Here is the view at the entrance to my apartment building. Note the vehicle on the left is a full size pickup truck and the snow is almost up to the top of the hood. It took a while to even find my car as it was completely buried to the roof.
Heh, yeah it was almost 60 degrees today so now we're under flood watch too. Was interesting to watch the steam coming off the parking lot at work. I can't help but stop and wonder at things like that, no matter how old I get.
All we can do is laugh and be thankful it isn't even worse I guess. The call center building down the street from my work is a total loss. Not only did the roof come down but the walls were pulled in too. They had a dozer leveling the place to finish it off this afternoon. The building is quite new too. It's shocking that just getting a lot of snow can do such a thing. The problem is that it was such wet snow, and it all came down in around a 24 hour period of time more or less. Too much too fast, and the wind built up huge drifts on one side of all the roofs. The trees around town will look mangled for years now, it makes me sad. I hope it doesn't portend what the whole winter will be like, I can't take more storms like this in the same calendar year. Having to shower and eat by flashlight really reminded me to be grateful for what we have and take for granted in our daily lives. Things that people in some parts of the world don't get to have at all.
Now I can listen to my amp again finally. Going to try a different pair of 45s soon. There is a lovely pair of blue globe Arcturus 145s on eBay right now, but the price is already beyond what I would be willing to pay. I imagine for globes that will always be true, but those blue glass tubes would look amazing in Glenn's amp.
Edited by Xcalibur255 - 10/7/13 at 8:12pm
I'm with rosgr63 on that one!
I sympathize with y'all. I got caught up worrying about some measly Santa Ana Winds Steely Dan once famously sung about. Honestly, no contest!
Warm and luscious--I know.
You are now going to have to extol the virtues via flavor of sprinkles on top of the pie!
I wonder what Glenn is working on............he's been very quiet.
Glenn, I hope you studied the French lesson Bruno (my tube guru) sent, and don't tell me they all look the same!!!!!!!!!!
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Q701 impressions thread 32 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 2 minutes ago
- › Warming up a tube amp 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › pupDAC Step-by-Step Build Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)