Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 319

post #4771 of 10197

Tyrell is very guilty too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

And the rectifiers............don't forget them.......

 

He's been very bad indeed!

post #4772 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Ultra- sent me home with 1Kg of Chokotoft.

 

Got any left? :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post

Clayton that aught to last you a couple of weeks at least .
 

 

It better! wink.gif

 

Halloween - perhaps, I should skip Clayton SF's place just as well. I mean, it's not like there'll be any candy remaining. normal_smile%20.gif

Maybe he could throw an amp in your treat bag?

post #4773 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
Ultra- sent me home with 1Kg of Chokotoft.

 

 

Got any left? :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post
Clayton that aught to last you a couple of weeks at least .

 

It better! wink.gif

Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Maybe he could throw an amp in your treat bag?


I believe that 1Kg of Chokotoft will last me until Halloween. So stop on over and have a few with me. However, the amps are staying tough, unless Ultra- shows up as well, in which case he can help himself to any amp I have. A reasonable trade: Amps for Chocolates.

post #4774 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
Ultra- sent me home with 1Kg of Chokotoft.

 

 

Got any left? :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post
Clayton that aught to last you a couple of weeks at least .

 

It better! wink.gif

Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Maybe he could throw an amp in your treat bag?


I believe that 1Kg of Chokotoft will last me until Halloween. So stop on over and have a few with me. However, the amps are staying tough, unless Ultra- shows up as well, in which case he can help himself to any amp I have. A reasonable trade: Amps for Chocolates.

(Hmmmm...Somewhere around here I have that Lieven mask....)  Clayton! Nice amp you have there....Have some chocolate! evil_smiley.gif

post #4775 of 10197

I'm gonna set up a Belgian trader shop: amps for chocolates. A 15kg amp = 15 kg of chocolate. who's in?

rolleyes.gif

post #4776 of 10197

will you do beer over chocolate?

 

belgian beer is best beer....

post #4777 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

I'm gonna set up a Belgian trader shop: amps for chocolates. A 15kg amp = 15 kg of chocolate. who's in?

rolleyes.gif


That sounds like a good deal for my GF  L  

 

I have been slacking in building amps due to health reasons I really have to get my ass in gear

and start cranking out amps.    I hope to get Tyrell's amp mostly finished this weekend.

Then we will talk about choclates for amps.

post #4778 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

I'm gonna set up a Belgian trader shop: amps for chocolates. A 15kg amp = 15 kg of chocolate. who's in?

rolleyes.gif


Hey All--

I found a matching pair of chocolate tubes to go into the new GlennChocoAmp! If he can build it without eating it.

Let's set sail for the Chocolate Islands!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

post #4779 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errymoose View Post

will you do beer over chocolate?

 

belgian beer is best beer....

 

Tell me more.  I may gladly trade audio gear for the right Belgian beers.

post #4780 of 10197

Ultra- and I drank the best beer in the world. And was it ever one of the best!

post #4781 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Ultra- and I drank the best beer in the world. And was it ever one of the best!

He mentioned earlier while you were traveling that he had found some Westvleteren 12 to celebrate your visit.  Glad you enjoyed it!

post #4782 of 10197

And I'm having some more later biggrin.gif

post #4783 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post


That sounds like a good deal for my GF  L  

 

I have been slacking in building amps due to health reasons I really have to get my ass in gear

and start cranking out amps.    I hope to get Tyrell's amp mostly finished this weekend.

Then we will talk about choclates for amps.

 

I'm sure we can work something out Glenn ;-)

post #4784 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

And I'm having some more later biggrin.gif


What!!!

post #4785 of 10197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

And I'm having some more later biggrin.gif


What!!!

So sad when someone holds out the good stuff on you.....biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio