Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 246

post #3676 of 10136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
2nd performance tickets are still available but they are selling out quickly. rolleyes.gif

Here's a map of the Ultrainferno and Clayton SF Beer Tour.

Requirement 1: We must be able to at least say beer in the European Country that we're in.

Requirement 2: We must be able to pronounce any word correctly after sampling their beers.

 

Big view--click on map.

post #3677 of 10136

Drar Glenn:

 

Please reception Private Messages,thanks.

 

Best Regard

 

David Chen

post #3678 of 10136
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
2nd performance tickets are still available but they are selling out quickly. rolleyes.gif

Here's a map of the Ultrainferno and Clayton SF Beer Tour.

Requirement 1: We must be able to at least say beer in the European Country that we're in.

Requirement 2: We must be able to pronounce any word correctly after sampling their beers.

 

Big view--click on map.

 

beerchug.gif

post #3679 of 10136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

beerchug.gif

There's always room for another glass full of bubbly-foamy.

post #3680 of 10136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Here's a map of the Ultrainferno and Clayton SF Beer Tour.

Requirement 1: We must be able to at least say beer in the European Country that we're in.

Requirement 2: We must be able to pronounce any word correctly after sampling their beers.

 

 

 

Is that after the 10th pint or before?

post #3681 of 10136

So will you be joining us for a beer, Stavros? biggrin.gif

post #3682 of 10136
Thread Starter 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post
 

 

There's always room for another glass full of bubbly-foamy.

 

When I Jet to Paris, I'm definitely making time wink.giffor Reims, France. Though, I'm left wondering if my love of Champagne & Luxury baths - not always together - leaves me with a fascination blink.giffor bubbles.

post #3683 of 10136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

So will you be joining us for a beer, Stavros? biggrin.gif

 

It doesn't take me much to start singing and I sing bad, you and Clayton will be very embarrassed!

 

BTW there is a lot of talk about the 596 lately on the Woo thread, I don't know why it's been glorified so much.

 

After all it's just the female version of the 5U4GB.

post #3684 of 10136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

When I Jet to Paris, I'm definitely making time wink.giffor Reims, France. Though, I'm left wondering if my love of Champagne & Luxury baths - not always together - leaves me with a fascination blink.giffor bubbles.

 

Reims is one of my yearly trips, it's not even a 2 hour drive from my place. Was thinking of taking Clayton there, but we'll see.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

 

It doesn't take me much to start singing and I sing bad, you and Clayton will be very embarrassed!

 

BTW there is a lot of talk about the 596 lately on the Woo thread, I don't know why it's been glorified so much.

 

After all it's just the female version of the 5U4GB.

 

Yeah, those 596 lovers don't know what good sound is. I'll have a 5U4G(B) any time! The RK-60 is also very nice, have you had a chance to listen to that one?

post #3685 of 10136

I am hooked on the 3DG4 so I haven't tried my 5AU4 or 596 for long. 


Edited by rosgr63 - 7/10/13 at 10:42am
post #3686 of 10136

You should get an adapter from Glenn for the RK-60. You need an RK-60 biggrin.gif

post #3687 of 10136
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

 

It doesn't take me much to start singing and I sing bad, you and Clayton will be very embarrassed!

 

BTW there is a lot of talk about the 596 lately on the Woo thread, I don't know why it's been glorified so much.

 

After all it's just the female version of the 5U4GB.

 

As a "Woozie" I'd like to suggest that for me it was simply a matter of the way my Woo was voiced, tube complemented and the system I ran. Many variables - I loved what this particular glass brought to my table. BUT, this can be said for nearly all gears and accessories introduced to one's system. What plays well inside your listening room, may or may not get my attention. It usually does wink_face.gifthough.

 

biggrin.gif And who doesn't like females? I kid I kid. I'll rock any version if it's worthy to be in my system. Currently, my gear is suffering from claustrophobia. rolleyes.gif

post #3688 of 10136
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

 

 

Reims is one of my yearly trips, it's not even a 2 hour drive from my place. Was thinking of taking Clayton there, but we'll see.

 

Yeah, those 596 lovers don't know what good sound is. I'll have a 5U4G(B) any time! The RK-60 is also very nice, have you had a chance to listen to that one?

 

Misguided '596' lovers? Apples & Oranges, really. But rolleyes.gifif you say so. I had NO idea you lived so close to a luxury of tongue_smile.gifsparkles!

post #3689 of 10136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

You should get an adapter from Glenn for the RK-60. You need an RK-60 biggrin.gif

 

I am not a tube addict, I don't like tubes, I really don't like tubes, no more tubes, I am going SS..........................

post #3690 of 10136
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

I am not a tube addict, I don't like tubes, I really don't like tubes, no more tubes, I am going SS..........................

And I don't like beer. I'm going crazy.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio