Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 233

post #3481 of 10318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

And a floatation device like a inner tube. ;)
 

One that isn't inflated wouldn't take up too much space away from all the audio gear you're packing!  

post #3482 of 10318
Quote:
Originally Posted by daigo View Post

One that isn't inflated wouldn't take up too much space away from all the audio gear you're packing!  

 

Just some tubes, a phono stage and Liquid Fire.

I kid I kid. don't blame me for trying Clayton cool.gif

post #3483 of 10318

Liquid Fire?

 

The drink or the amp?

post #3484 of 10318

Both I hope cool.gif

post #3485 of 10318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Just some tubes, a phono stage and Liquid Fire.

I kid I kid. don't blame me for trying Clayton cool.gif

You know, the Liquid Fire is pretty light. I mean quite light.

Maybe if I pack it well and wrap it in the inner tube I can get it past customs.

and I kid you not. Let me think about it... But you have to return it in a year.

post #3486 of 10318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Just some tubes, a phono stage and Liquid Fire.

I kid I kid. don't blame me for trying Clayton cool.gif

You know, the Liquid Fire is pretty light. I mean quite light.

Maybe if I pack it well and wrap it in the inner tube I can get it past customs.

and I kid you not. Let me think about it... But you have to return it in a year.

I can try out your 2359glenn amp too:D

post #3487 of 10318

Too complicated shipping things back, but thanks for offering :)

post #3488 of 10318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Too complicated shipping things back, but thanks for offering :)


Well then I will just have to move to Amsterdam and then ride the Thalys every so often to visit on weekends! I can't imagine shipping all of my amps to North Holland, though.

post #3489 of 10318

Where there is a will there is a way.

 

We can help organise packing, shipping and clearance if you so decide.

 

The destination address might be wrong, but they'll still end up in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!evil_smiley.gifvery_evil_smiley.gifevil_smiley.gif

deadhorse.gif

post #3490 of 10318
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

Where there is a will there is a way.

 

We can help organise packing, shipping and clearance if you so decide.

 

The destination address might be wrong, but they'll still end up in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!evil_smiley.gifvery_evil_smiley.gifevil_smiley.gif

deadhorse.gif

 

50/50 split we agreed upon, right? ;)

post #3491 of 10318

Sure............... I am not greedy.

post #3492 of 10318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
Too complicated shipping things back, but thanks for offering :)

You mean too expensive. Shipping is easy if you have the original packing materials.

post #3493 of 10318

Clayton be careful, me and Ultra have evil plans..........

post #3494 of 10318

No need to worry Clayton I will just build you new amplifiers.

 

If I have to replace all the amplifiers you have that will keep me occupied for a long while

post #3495 of 10318
Thread Starter 

biggrin.gif I love a really good collaboration. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio