- 21,387 Posts. Joined 4/2005
- Location: Chicagoland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 174
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think the whole thing is a cake shaped and colored to look like an amp. Crystal candy make the tubes.
Sweet!....er....Is that redundant?
Excellent news! I already knew of it of course, but still :D
Oh, don't forget to bring your backpack to take the WA2 back :)
Edited by Ultrainferno - 4/22/13 at 2:07pm
Where there is a will there is a way.
That is great Clayton I know you will have a good time.
I cant Waite to go to Athens and see Stavros. We shouldn't be allowed to get together
we will be bad bad bad. My GF already knows this I am not sure his does though.
No need to bring the mono blocks Ultra will have a similar amp by then just stereo not mono blocks.
Ultra do you like the power switch on this amp?
I was planning on useing it on yours.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › AURALiC owners unite! 3 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › The Sennheiser HD 800: The First Listen, The First Review 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336se 4 minutes ago
- › Tastefully modded T50RP with BTG hybrid cable & HiFiMan SMA connectors 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)