- 21,672 Posts. Joined 4/2005
- Location: Chicagoland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 174
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I think the whole thing is a cake shaped and colored to look like an amp. Crystal candy make the tubes.
Sweet!....er....Is that redundant?
Excellent news! I already knew of it of course, but still :D
Oh, don't forget to bring your backpack to take the WA2 back :)
Edited by Ultrainferno - 4/22/13 at 2:07pm
You will need a bigger pack!...here is a good one...
Where there is a will there is a way.
That is great Clayton I know you will have a good time.
I cant Waite to go to Athens and see Stavros. We shouldn't be allowed to get together
we will be bad bad bad. My GF already knows this I am not sure his does though.
No need to bring the mono blocks Ultra will have a similar amp by then just stereo not mono blocks.
Ultra do you like the power switch on this amp?
I was planning on useing it on yours.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony CD3000 Thread 32 seconds ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 3 minutes ago
- › Tube Amps 4 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2