Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 174

post #2596 of 10646
That is truly beautiful. Nice!
post #2597 of 10646
Excellent work Glenn!
post #2598 of 10646

^ OMG, Glenn. At first I thought the chassis was made of black leather and wood. ;)

post #2599 of 10646

Clayton can you see the cookies in the photo or is it me hallucinating?

post #2600 of 10646

I think the whole thing is a cake shaped and colored to look like an amp.  Crystal candy make the tubes.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

Clayton can you see the cookies in the photo or is it me hallucinating?

post #2601 of 10646
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgjy View Post

I think the whole thing is a cake shaped and colored to look like an amp.  Crystal candy make the tubes.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

Clayton can you see the cookies in the photo or is it me hallucinating?

Sweet!....er....Is that redundant?  blink.gif

post #2602 of 10646

Travel plans have been finalized! I'm visiting Ultrainferno in August! I wonder if I can stuff Glenn's mono blocks in my backpack? :D

post #2603 of 10646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Travel plans have been finalized! I'm visiting Ultrainferno in August! I wonder if I can stuff Glenn's mono blocks in my backpack? :D

 

Excellent news! I already knew of it of course, but still :D

Oh, don't forget to bring your backpack to take the WA2 back :)


Edited by Ultrainferno - 4/22/13 at 2:07pm
post #2604 of 10646
post #2605 of 10646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Travel plans have been finalized! I'm visiting Ultrainferno in August! I wonder if I can stuff Glenn's mono blocks in my backpack? :D

 

 

Well Done!

 

Where there is a  will there is a way.

post #2606 of 10646

Lovely work as usual.  Now we just need to get the new owner to hang out in here every once in a while.  I might have to do a little prodding.

post #2607 of 10646

I can't even get in touch with the new owner to get his amp ?

post #2608 of 10646

He's been offline for 3 days, 13 hours. Business trip maybe?

post #2609 of 10646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post

Travel plans have been finalized! I'm visiting Ultrainferno in August! I wonder if I can stuff Glenn's mono blocks in my backpack? :D

That is great Clayton I know you will have a good time.

I cant Waite to go to Athens and see Stavros. We shouldn't be allowed to get together

we will be bad bad bad. My GF already knows this I am not sure his does though.

 

No need to bring the mono blocks Ultra will have a similar amp by then just stereo not mono blocks.

post #2610 of 10646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

He's been offline for 3 days, 13 hours. Business trip maybe?

Ultra do you like the power switch on this amp?

I was planning on useing it on yours.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio