Good to hear. Tell him that I said hello.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 1/16/17 at 10:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Great lil on-ear headphone but a lil bit uncomfortable on ear. Not for someone who loves heavy bass but good for seeking clarity ;) My opinion, my first AKG product. Tried the AKG Y50 but to me,...
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
2359glenn | studio - Page 138post #2056 of 146883/6/13 at 12:38pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2057 of 146883/6/13 at 12:38pmpost #2058 of 146883/6/13 at 12:45pmThread Starterpost #2059 of 146883/6/13 at 12:47pmThread Starter
I'll do that...while you're underneath the cans...post #2060 of 146883/6/13 at 12:51pmpost #2061 of 146883/6/13 at 12:59pmThread StarterQuote:
While I do appreciate him the person, his knowledge and skill in the wonderful world of audio. For me, none of his wizardry in the studio would matter if he lacked enthusiasm.
To do business with someone who has a shared passion just takes things to another level.post #2062 of 146883/6/13 at 4:30pmQuote:
Cheers to that!post #2063 of 146883/6/13 at 4:49pmpost #2064 of 146883/6/13 at 4:57pm
Glenn, the rectifiers and fuses arrived today. I am hoping that means the amp arrives tomorrow!!!
I am leaving Friday morning for Axpona in Chicago so if it doesn't get here tomorrow I will have to wait until I get home Sunday.post #2065 of 146883/6/13 at 5:16pmQuote:
The postal receipt says expected delivery 03/07/13 I hope the storm doesn't slow it down.post #2066 of 146883/6/13 at 9:34pm
Not long to go now David.
Glenn you have/are building some wonderful amps, and you are very modest, pationate and gifted.
I know nothing pleases you more than making us happy enjoying the music.post #2067 of 146883/6/13 at 10:55pmThread Starterpost #2068 of 146883/7/13 at 5:46ampost #2069 of 146883/7/13 at 10:32ampost #2070 of 146883/7/13 at 3:55pm
The Eagle Has Landed!
Sometimes persistence pays off. When I got home from work I found the dreaded slip in my mail box. I quickly drove over to the post office to see if I could recover my box. They told me to return at 5:40 since that's when the drivers return with their loot. I did so but my mailman had not yet returned. The PO closes at 6 so it was a race against time. Well, 6 rolled around and he was nowhere to be found. I told them I was out of town for the weekend so getting the box tonight was important to me. They told me to park in the back and wait for him to return. 10 minutes later he did just that. The minute he saw me he asked "27 Charles" (my address)? He must have known Glenn's amp was the prize.
I grabbed the box and headed home. I am listening to some Garcia/Grisman as I type. My first set of tubes are a pair of TS 5998s, 1 TS 6SN7WGT and a single RCA 3GD4. I am listening to my ATH-W3000ANVs.
Full impressions to follow along with some pictures.
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Trinity Audio Q & A 7 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 57 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 1 minute ago
- › [EU/UK] Creative Aurvana Live 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo vs. OPPO HA-2SE Comparison Review 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Massdrop/Fostex TH-X00 Owners' Impressions and... 4 minutes ago
- › No "Edit Community Profile" 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K403 by IkuMiku96
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear