The view is nice. The tubes are not the brightest display of vintage glow--just the tips of the filaments poke over the plates, but it is a lovely sight, nevertheless. Of course if one uses the EML 5U4G, then for that tube the glowing filaments run the length of the mesh plates. I wish I had a better camera.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 11/14/14 at 4:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 132
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It is a JJ tube. Starter set, of course. I can't afford much more until later. What's your take on 300B tubes, excluding WE of course.
The rectifier of choice in Glenn's amps is the GZ37. For some reason it gives the music a more defined quality without being too bright and the amp has a nice warmth to it. Other rectifiers retain the warmth but the GZ37 gives the top end a tiny boost adding a nice sheen or sparkle--just a tad to complete the overall SQ. The bass has opened up in the last 20 hours--maybe it is because of the GZ37. This amp is sounding really wonderful.
Thanks, pleased to know you're enjoying your amps.
From EAT/JJ/KRST/KRBalloon/AVVT32BSL/AVVT AV300BSL-C37 the AVVT AV300BSL-C37 is my reference tube.
So would San Francisco's top City Urban Planner. Doesn't this look like an aerial view of a proposed Hotel & Entertainment complex?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for Folk, Classic Rock, Over Ears sub $250 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Minty 5' Audeze compatible headphone cable with 1/4" termination 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 6 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › Focal Spirit Professional by Frequen-C
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Frequen-C
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)