Green Bay next week....Chicago after that..March in Orlando, April in San Diego, May in Dallas....."On the road again..."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 11/14/14 at 4:34pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 125
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ru trying to make me jealous..well..u did..ur a bad kittykat..
How are the specialized projects in the studio coming along? I'm tempted to sell something just to raise the cash to buy something, but then what? So many pieces of candy to chose from.....so many cavities from purchases gone bad.
Can't wait to learn what emerges from the 2359glenn | studio for Clayton SF & Xcalibur255!
I know, I'm not in a hurry but I'm looking forward to it. I think Clayton's mono blocks are finished! Clayton, pictures!! ;)
All right, Ultrainferno. For you and the Glennaddicts. Mind you, I haven't received the amps yet--just these photos from Glenn. <<salivate, salivate, drool-drool-drool>>
First mono block has a 281 globe tube.
Second mono block has a 216 globe tube (very bright).
I will be running both of them with 281s.
Tubes from L to R: 5U4 rectifier, 216 or 81 or 281 half-wave rectifier (for 300B bias), C3G driver, 300B power tube.
I'll send you pictures when they are set up in my system with the Zu Audio Omens.
Thank you, Glenn.
8w. -- Glenn has made me an adapter to plug into the speaker banana plug posts to use headphones. I don't know which headphones that I can use safely but Ultrainferno suggests ortthos. Any other suggestions. He also installed a pass-through so that I can connect his OTL amp to it. There goes the electric bill--again.
I think they're being air-dropped by a C130.
"Okay. Mono block 1. Mono block 2. Spare tubes. What's in the top bag?"
"It's a bean bag for you to sink in whilst listening to the amps, silly."
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics 2 or 2.5 after my Heir Audio 5 20 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 (First post last... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › SB X7 DAC - opinions? 2 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 2 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)