Green Bay next week....Chicago after that..March in Orlando, April in San Diego, May in Dallas....."On the road again..."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 125
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ru trying to make me jealous..well..u did..ur a bad kittykat..
How are the specialized projects in the studio coming along? I'm tempted to sell something just to raise the cash to buy something, but then what? So many pieces of candy to chose from.....so many cavities from purchases gone bad.
Can't wait to learn what emerges from the 2359glenn | studio for Clayton SF & Xcalibur255!
I know, I'm not in a hurry but I'm looking forward to it. I think Clayton's mono blocks are finished! Clayton, pictures!! ;)
All right, Ultrainferno. For you and the Glennaddicts. Mind you, I haven't received the amps yet--just these photos from Glenn. <<salivate, salivate, drool-drool-drool>>
First mono block has a 281 globe tube.
Second mono block has a 216 globe tube (very bright).
I will be running both of them with 281s.
Tubes from L to R: 5U4 rectifier, 216 or 81 or 281 half-wave rectifier (for 300B bias), C3G driver, 300B power tube.
I'll send you pictures when they are set up in my system with the Zu Audio Omens.
Thank you, Glenn.
8w. -- Glenn has made me an adapter to plug into the speaker banana plug posts to use headphones. I don't know which headphones that I can use safely but Ultrainferno suggests ortthos. Any other suggestions. He also installed a pass-through so that I can connect his OTL amp to it. There goes the electric bill--again.
I think they're being air-dropped by a C130.
"Okay. Mono block 1. Mono block 2. Spare tubes. What's in the top bag?"
"It's a bean bag for you to sink in whilst listening to the amps, silly."
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › "The Lab" 52 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX Massdrop Limited Edition Headphones vs Beyerdynamic... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2