Green Bay next week....Chicago after that..March in Orlando, April in San Diego, May in Dallas....."On the road again..."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 10/4/14 at 4:50am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 125
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ru trying to make me jealous..well..u did..ur a bad kittykat..
How are the specialized projects in the studio coming along? I'm tempted to sell something just to raise the cash to buy something, but then what? So many pieces of candy to chose from.....so many cavities from purchases gone bad.
Can't wait to learn what emerges from the 2359glenn | studio for Clayton SF & Xcalibur255!
I know, I'm not in a hurry but I'm looking forward to it. I think Clayton's mono blocks are finished! Clayton, pictures!! ;)
All right, Ultrainferno. For you and the Glennaddicts. Mind you, I haven't received the amps yet--just these photos from Glenn. <<salivate, salivate, drool-drool-drool>>
First mono block has a 281 globe tube.
Second mono block has a 216 globe tube (very bright).
I will be running both of them with 281s.
Tubes from L to R: 5U4 rectifier, 216 or 81 or 281 half-wave rectifier (for 300B bias), C3G driver, 300B power tube.
I'll send you pictures when they are set up in my system with the Zu Audio Omens.
Thank you, Glenn.
8w. -- Glenn has made me an adapter to plug into the speaker banana plug posts to use headphones. I don't know which headphones that I can use safely but Ultrainferno suggests ortthos. Any other suggestions. He also installed a pass-through so that I can connect his OTL amp to it. There goes the electric bill--again.
I think they're being air-dropped by a C130.
"Okay. Mono block 1. Mono block 2. Spare tubes. What's in the top bag?"
"It's a bean bag for you to sink in whilst listening to the amps, silly."
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Best Over Ear or In Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Entry Level / Mid Fi iems with removable cables 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › AK240 Balanced RSA cable 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 2 minutes ago
- › Any good IEMs for around $250? 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K551 - BAD sound !! please help 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)