Green Bay next week....Chicago after that..March in Orlando, April in San Diego, May in Dallas....."On the road again..."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 125
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ru trying to make me jealous..well..u did..ur a bad kittykat..
How are the specialized projects in the studio coming along? I'm tempted to sell something just to raise the cash to buy something, but then what? So many pieces of candy to chose from.....so many cavities from purchases gone bad.
Can't wait to learn what emerges from the 2359glenn | studio for Clayton SF & Xcalibur255!
I know, I'm not in a hurry but I'm looking forward to it. I think Clayton's mono blocks are finished! Clayton, pictures!! ;)
All right, Ultrainferno. For you and the Glennaddicts. Mind you, I haven't received the amps yet--just these photos from Glenn. <<salivate, salivate, drool-drool-drool>>
First mono block has a 281 globe tube.
Second mono block has a 216 globe tube (very bright).
I will be running both of them with 281s.
Tubes from L to R: 5U4 rectifier, 216 or 81 or 281 half-wave rectifier (for 300B bias), C3G driver, 300B power tube.
I'll send you pictures when they are set up in my system with the Zu Audio Omens.
Thank you, Glenn.
8w. -- Glenn has made me an adapter to plug into the speaker banana plug posts to use headphones. I don't know which headphones that I can use safely but Ultrainferno suggests ortthos. Any other suggestions. He also installed a pass-through so that I can connect his OTL amp to it. There goes the electric bill--again.
I think they're being air-dropped by a C130.
"Okay. Mono block 1. Mono block 2. Spare tubes. What's in the top bag?"
"It's a bean bag for you to sink in whilst listening to the amps, silly."
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 47 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 16 minutes ago
- › Don't like big "Sennheiser" word on 600\650 headband? Erase it! 17 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-A100 [mint condition] 18 minutes ago
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)