Green Bay next week....Chicago after that..March in Orlando, April in San Diego, May in Dallas....."On the road again..."
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 125
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Ru trying to make me jealous..well..u did..ur a bad kittykat..
How are the specialized projects in the studio coming along? I'm tempted to sell something just to raise the cash to buy something, but then what? So many pieces of candy to chose from.....so many cavities from purchases gone bad.
Can't wait to learn what emerges from the 2359glenn | studio for Clayton SF & Xcalibur255!
I know, I'm not in a hurry but I'm looking forward to it. I think Clayton's mono blocks are finished! Clayton, pictures!! ;)
All right, Ultrainferno. For you and the Glennaddicts. Mind you, I haven't received the amps yet--just these photos from Glenn. <<salivate, salivate, drool-drool-drool>>
First mono block has a 281 globe tube.
Second mono block has a 216 globe tube (very bright).
I will be running both of them with 281s.
Tubes from L to R: 5U4 rectifier, 216 or 81 or 281 half-wave rectifier (for 300B bias), C3G driver, 300B power tube.
I'll send you pictures when they are set up in my system with the Zu Audio Omens.
Thank you, Glenn.
8w. -- Glenn has made me an adapter to plug into the speaker banana plug posts to use headphones. I don't know which headphones that I can use safely but Ultrainferno suggests ortthos. Any other suggestions. He also installed a pass-through so that I can connect his OTL amp to it. There goes the electric bill--again.
I think they're being air-dropped by a C130.
"Okay. Mono block 1. Mono block 2. Spare tubes. What's in the top bag?"
"It's a bean bag for you to sink in whilst listening to the amps, silly."
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Library / Office compatible isolating headphones 14 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Headphones up to £100 with DacMagic XS USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HAS ANYONE COMPARED VINTAGE AKG K340, BEYER DT 990, SENNHEISER HD... 3 minutes ago
- › Ear-buds recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by moedawg140
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)