Indeed. But, and I should have made it clear, I'm looking at smaller models and will not pose difficulty, say MMG, 1.7, 1.6...with my vintage beast!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 is superior...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 111
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Will that be a 300B amp should be able to drive Klipschorns with 8 watts no problem
Whoa Nellie!!! Now that I have left fantasy and returned to focused thought in real-time, I need to see if either of the three speakers will be purchased and marched into the listening room. And how much I can raise during a savings campaign.
I've heard the big Corner Horn speakers driven like maniacs by smaller tube outputs, so no question the 8 watts could prove adequate. What I'm really looking forward to learning is if the '45' will have much juice; drive, as I'd like to get one of those dreams out the way. Waiting for listening impressions to emerge from you and Xcalibur255...
For some odd reason that sentence resonates with my whole 8-watt state of consciousness. :)
Sorry Stavros...A review on which product? We have had 14 relatives over for the holidays and I am losing track of stuff...
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › CanMania 2014 @ Capital Audiofest: Impressions & Reports 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 3 minutes ago
- › AMP/DAC to go with ATH-M50X, to be used with computer and Galaxy S4... 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamics DT880-250 ohms vs Sennheiser 598 (or something else) 4 minutes ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)