Indeed. But, and I should have made it clear, I'm looking at smaller models and will not pose difficulty, say MMG, 1.7, 1.6...with my vintage beast!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/19/13 at 8:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 5/14/13 at 1:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 111
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Powerful and affordable”“Powerful, clean output with slight warmth, small footprint, value for money, drives most headphones, nice connectability with E7”
- Pros:“An excellent alternative to the computer user wanting something different to an internal sound card!”“Good sound for the price”
Will that be a 300B amp should be able to drive Klipschorns with 8 watts no problem
Whoa Nellie!!! Now that I have left fantasy and returned to focused thought in real-time, I need to see if either of the three speakers will be purchased and marched into the listening room. And how much I can raise during a savings campaign.
I've heard the big Corner Horn speakers driven like maniacs by smaller tube outputs, so no question the 8 watts could prove adequate. What I'm really looking forward to learning is if the '45' will have much juice; drive, as I'd like to get one of those dreams out the way. Waiting for listening impressions to emerge from you and Xcalibur255...
For some odd reason that sentence resonates with my whole 8-watt state of consciousness. :)
Sorry Stavros...A review on which product? We have had 14 relatives over for the holidays and I am losing track of stuff...
14 relatives or 14 drinks?
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread,... 29 seconds ago
- › New to Classical Music - advice? 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (57 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: Ultimate... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 5 minutes ago
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe