Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 100

post #1486 of 10643

The box is under the tree, I can feel the big Russian inside.

 

My cat is contemplating to open the box, but I am strong resisting.

 

Will it last another day?

 

Glenn why are you leading me to such a temptation, you know I am not worthy.

post #1487 of 10643
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

The box is under the tree, I can feel the big Russian inside.

 

My cat is contemplating to open the box, but I am strong resisting.

 

Will it last another day?

 

Glenn why are you leading me to such a temptation, you know I am not worthy.


Look into my eyes.blink.gif

Your eyelids are getting heavy.

You are slowly falling into a deep state of unconsciousness.

 

Listen to me carefully:

It is the morning of December 25th.

It is Christmas morning.

Dec. 25.

Dec. 25.

 

Now WAKE UP! eek.gif AND OPEN THAT BOX FROM GLENN.

(Have fun!)biggrin.gif

post #1488 of 10643
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

The box is under the tree, I can feel the big Russian inside.

 

My cat is contemplating to open the box, but I am strong resisting.

 

Will it last another day?

 

Glenn why are you leading me to such a temptation, you know I am not worthy.


I should have put some catnip in the box it would have been opened by now and he wouldn't have to feel guilty.

post #1489 of 10643

lol....... guilt shifting at its finest right there.

post #1490 of 10643
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

The box is under the tree, I can feel the big Russian inside.

 

My cat is contemplating to open the box, but I am strong resisting.

 

Will it last another day?

 

Glenn why are you leading me to such a temptation, you know I am not worthy.

 

No worries about the date! Just swap out your Gregorian Calendar for another...wink_face.gif

post #1491 of 10643

I say open it. I'll even shoulder the blame! evil_smiley.gif

post #1492 of 10643
Thread Starter 

stupid-clock-9-minutes-263x300.jpg

 

 

Either way, he's just about out of time...

post #1493 of 10643
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post


I should have put some catnip in the box it would have been opened by now and he wouldn't have to feel guilty.

I'll be right over......He won't miss it until Christmas anyway...evil_smiley.gif

post #1494 of 10643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton SF View Post


Look into my eyes.blink.gif

Your eyelids are getting heavy.

You are slowly falling into a deep state of unconsciousness.

 

Listen to me carefully:

It is the morning of December 25th.

It is Christmas morning.

Dec. 25.

Dec. 25.

 

Now WAKE UP! eek.gif AND OPEN THAT BOX FROM GLENN.

(Have fun!)biggrin.gif

 

ROFLMAO!!!

post #1495 of 10643

Not just the big Russian but also the adapters for the 596 are in there!

Now Pablo my niece's French Bulldog wants to have a go at the box, I had to sleep under the tree to make sure it's safe!

It's a fight between a cat, a dog and me the gallant defender.

 

Thanks for the support, you're such a "terrible" bunch!

post #1496 of 10643
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

Not just the big Russian but also the adapters for the 596 are in there!

Now Pablo my niece's French Bulldog wants to have a go at the box, I had to sleep under the tree to make sure it's safe!

It's a fight between a cat, a dog and me the gallant defender.

 

Thanks for the support, you're such a "terrible" bunch!

 

Excuse moi???!!!

deadhorse.gif

post #1497 of 10643
What are friends for?
post #1498 of 10643

Who's going to help me guard the box?

 

Any volunteers?

post #1499 of 10643
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2359glenn View Post


I should have put some catnip in the box it would have been opened by now and he wouldn't have to feel guilty.


+1 i totally agree..some catnip would certainly have done the trick biggrin.gif

post #1500 of 10643

Glenn what settings do I use with my tester to test the Big Russian and the 596?

 

Do I test them as 5V4's or 3DG4's?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio