Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: Yesterday
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
2359glenn | studio - Page 963post #14431 of 1444112/5/16 at 3:23pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #14432 of 1444112/5/16 at 6:13pmpost #14433 of 1444112/6/16 at 1:02amQuote:
Hi Joe, thanks for letting me know.
I was worried now all is good.
Happy listening, they are great tubes.post #14434 of 1444112/6/16 at 2:34amQuote:
Bendix slotted 6080post #14435 of 1444112/6/16 at 2:51ampost #14436 of 1444112/6/16 at 4:53ampost #14437 of 1444112/6/16 at 3:44pm
Glad to report that the tubes not only survived the trip from Greece without being broken but are now in my amp and working great....enjoying the blues.
It takes a few minutes for these tubes to warm up and sound their best, but when they do they sound great!
Thanks again Starvos, I will put them to good use.
Thanks for the wonderful packing job also....those things could have survived if a truck would have run over the box!
The only packing job I have ever saw that was any better was Glenn's when packing an amp
Edited by whirlwind - Yesterday at 3:47 pmpost #14438 of 1444112/6/16 at 3:59pmpost #14439 of 1444112/7/16 at 5:58am
I can never better you Glenn, no way!
Thanks Joe, they are nice tubes for sure.
A bit of background history they were used in Air Force AA missiles so they were made to last.
You can tel from the ruggedised construction.post #14440 of 1444112/7/16 at 2:40pmQuote:
Yeah, these things are built like a military tank...little brother of the 6336...it is built rugged too.
Used in Air force AA missiles....that is quite spectacular...I had no idea.
Thanks for that info Starvos.
i have been listening to the ZMF Omni for 9 straight weeks.....I am listening to the HD800 tonight , with these tubes.
Sounds spectacular and damn...is the HD800 lightpost #14441 of 1444112/7/16 at 8:40pm
It's been a while since I rolled in a pair of the slotted Bendix, but I remember that I really liked this output tube with a pair of Siemens C3g.
And I have yet to get around to it, but I am curious how two slotted Bendix and two GEC 6080's might sound using the 6BL7 adapters.....
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 51 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Choosing between three headphones (also should I get an amp?) 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 7 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 8 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 8 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear