Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 87

post #1291 of 10718
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotts View Post

If I'm planning to recable, I will wait until I can swing the Zeus goodies. I bought a stop-gap measure for my HE-6 and now I can't sell it, short of losing over half of the purchase price. I might end up waiting until one of my other cans needs a recable and using that one instead. Lesson learned...

 

 

In other news, I'm building a bedside stand to house my Glenn OTL! I'll post pictures when it's done. The project was to be done, but then my kitchen cabinets came in three weeks early. So much to do!

 

If you've seen my profile, you'll know I'm addicted tongue_smile.gif to WireWorld candy!

post #1292 of 10718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

Thanks, I may have a look at the 'Toxic' option. Anything that will avoid leaving my wallet in a toxic state...

i can agree that toxic's are a great value for money.

post #1293 of 10718

Glenn gave me the go or the new tube, so I am very tempted!

post #1294 of 10718
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post

Glenn gave me the go or the new tube, so I am very tempted!

 

Did you mean to type "...for the new tube?"

popcorn.gif

 

Is this something I can get in on the group can get in on? biggrin.gif


Edited by Silent One - 12/9/12 at 10:49pm
post #1295 of 10718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

Did you mean to type "...for the new tube?"

popcorn.gif

 

Is this something I can get in on the group can get in on? biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

beerchug.gif

post #1296 of 10718
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotts View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

Did you mean to type "...for the new tube?"

popcorn.gif

 

Is this something I can get in on the group can get in on? biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

beerchug.gif

 

Can you believe it? rosgr63 picked a night on which I was finally going to bed before midnight, to leave me up and in suspense. blink.gif Okay, I'll go to bed early Wednesday night...now wide awake on the West coast.

post #1297 of 10718

I'm up late tonight trying to troubleshoot my new DAC. I'm not sure there are WinVista drivers. I guess I better go buy that Mac now...

 

Maybe I'll go cobble together something so I can rock out Glenn's amp. Poor thing hasn't been on for days - I've barely been home!

post #1298 of 10718

Ah he's teasing us now not posting the tube type! rolleyes.gif
 

post #1299 of 10718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

Can you believe it? rosgr63 picked a night on which I was finally going to bed before midnight, to leave me up and in suspense. blink.gif Okay, I'll go to bed early Wednesday night...now wide awake on the West coast.


popcorn.gif

post #1300 of 10718
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Ah he's teasing us now not posting the tube type! rolleyes.gif
 

 

I could use some new Glass up front in the Drive position on the OTL. Outside of adventure, no reason. biggrin.gif

post #1301 of 10718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

I could use some new Glass up front in the Drive position on the OTL. Outside of adventure, no reason. biggrin.gif

 

Yeah, What driver tube type does Glenn use normally actually?

post #1302 of 10718
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

I could use some new Glass up front in the Drive position on the OTL. Outside of adventure, no reason. biggrin.gif

 

Yeah, What driver tube type does Glenn use normally actually?

 

You mean inside his personal amp or production amps? He may drop by shortly...

post #1303 of 10718

His "production"  amps he's making for the guys from this board
 

post #1304 of 10718
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotts View Post

I'm up late tonight trying to troubleshoot my new DAC. I'm not sure there are WinVista drivers. I guess I better go buy that Mac now...

 

Maybe I'll go cobble together something so I can rock out Glenn's amp. Poor thing hasn't been on for days - I've barely been home!

 

Let us know when you get that resolved (DAC/driver issue). To prevent frustration, you should momentarily walk away and do something else. Like, say.......tongue_smile.gif flushing your fountain pen. In only 10 minutes, you'll be back and all over that Vista thang!!!


Edited by Silent One - 12/10/12 at 3:55am
post #1305 of 10718

I'll bet it is shaped like an amphora!  biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio