This is great to hear! I finally located some - still trying to raise the cash.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 85
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
You may not recall... I'm "Yobless." So poor at times, even the proper letter "J" for "jobless" is just out of reach. I'm thriving in this hobby and in life in part by selling off valuables I have and no longer need, no longer want.
Hope to get a great job in 2013.
My brother just got laid off and is full speed on the job hunt...No job at Christmas with a family is a B****....
Good Luck to your search SO!
I really appreciate it. I actually suspended my search for a couple of years while I serve as a caregiver to a loved one. 2013 is time for me to enterprise anew. And re-stuff my tea tins for audio.
I've made some remarkable gains in two years with this hobby, all things considered. But, I am nothing, without giving a honorable mention to more than a dozen fellow head-fier's here - you know who you are - that helped tremendously along the way. I am humble.
Edited by Silent One - 12/7/12 at 3:36pm
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 13 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 14 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 15 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)