This is great to hear! I finally located some - still trying to raise the cash.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 1/16/17 at 10:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Used Schiit Modi & Magni with car sim racing game with Sennheiser HD 598 headphones. Unfortunately, Modi died after 2+ years. Was hoping Schiit would cover Modi under warranty since it died just 2...
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
2359glenn | studio - Page 85post #1261 of 1468812/6/12 at 12:53pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1262 of 1468812/6/12 at 1:13pmpost #1263 of 1468812/6/12 at 1:39pmThread Starter
You may not recall... I'm "Yobless." So poor at times, even the proper letter "J" for "jobless" is just out of reach. I'm thriving in this hobby and in life in part by selling off valuables I have and no longer need, no longer want.
Hope to get a great job in 2013.post #1264 of 1468812/6/12 at 9:27pmpost #1265 of 1468812/6/12 at 10:21pmThread Starterpost #1266 of 1468812/6/12 at 10:24pmpost #1267 of 1468812/7/12 at 4:39amQuote:
My brother just got laid off and is full speed on the job hunt...No job at Christmas with a family is a B****....
Good Luck to your search SO!post #1268 of 1468812/7/12 at 4:44amThread Starter
I really appreciate it. I actually suspended my search for a couple of years while I serve as a caregiver to a loved one. 2013 is time for me to enterprise anew. And re-stuff my tea tins for audio.post #1269 of 1468812/7/12 at 6:34ampost #1270 of 1468812/7/12 at 9:04amQuote:Sorry to hear that..but i know how u feel...finding a job can be frustating..but am sure, as u sound smart, that next year will be UR year..but pls..dont spend ur first salary on a lot of 1000 tubes then. Hahahaha kiddingpost #1271 of 1468812/7/12 at 3:35pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by hifimanrookieQuote:Sorry to hear that..but i know how u feel...finding a job can be frustating..but am sure, as u sound smart, that next year will be UR year..but pls..dont spend ur first salary on a lot of 1000 tubes then. Hahahaha kidding
I've made some remarkable gains in two years with this hobby, all things considered. But, I am nothing, without giving a honorable mention to more than a dozen fellow head-fier's here - you know who you are - that helped tremendously along the way. I am humble.
Edited by Silent One - 12/7/12 at 3:36pmpost #1272 of 1468812/7/12 at 3:47pmpost #1273 of 1468812/7/12 at 3:52pmThread Starterpost #1274 of 1468812/7/12 at 3:57pm
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Hidizs AP60 20 seconds ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 40 seconds ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. 1-17-2017 Now... 1 minute ago
- › Is there a meaningful limit to resolution? Optics analogy to Audio 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Singularity 19 2 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Schiit Modi by Tim Updegrove
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear