or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2359glenn | studio - Page 689

post #10321 of 11725

What?  I thought were all Pitfall, Galaga and Pacman from the Atari days.

post #10322 of 11725

Talking about games, my kids came from NY to visit me and they wanted a Wii  U and couple of games.  Total 460.00.  Kids these days.  At least they have good grades.

post #10323 of 11725
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

That's it! How awesome. Do you remember this one?

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leisure_Suit_Larry_in_the_Land_of_the_Lounge_Lizards

 

that was fun too, never got to finishing it

No, I didn't get none of that action.:normal_smile :

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotts View Post
 

I played LSL 3 a little, but I had a cracked copy that didn't play right. I did play a lot of the Space Quest games from that same era. I really liked those.

Skipped SQ too!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo333 View Post
 

Talking about games, my kids came from NY to visit me and they wanted a Wii  U and couple of games.  Total 460.00.  Kids these days.  At least they have good grades.

thumbsup.gif

post #10324 of 11725

How high were anyone's AOL 3.5 floppies?

I think one time I had like 50 of them.  

post #10325 of 11725
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosgr63 View Post
 

S Nice photos, it's a great amp, let us know how you like it.

 

C I don't thing you'll be getting your amp back, so better have a few extra drinks and say goodbye......... 

Thanks Stavros. The OTL has found a nice home in my office.

 

It is a fabulous amp even with $10 tubes. Drives both the HD600 and Grados (surprise) really well.

I haven't had time to roll the more precious tubes but I did make one modification:

Clayton may not get her back, but I'll buy him some goodbye beverages!

post #10326 of 11725
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

I haven't had time to roll the more precious tubes but I did make one modification:

 

Clayton may not get her back, but I'll buy him some goodbye beverages!

lmao.gif

 

Remember, deliver the non-returnable bad news after the flow of drinks. :normal_smile :

post #10327 of 11725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

That's it! How awesome. Do you remember this one?

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leisure_Suit_Larry_in_the_Land_of_the_Lounge_Lizards

 

that was fun too, never got to finishing it

I have the whole LL set around the archive somewhere......

post #10328 of 11725
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

I have the whole LL set around the archive somewhere......

 

I'm interested if you ever find the time :)

post #10329 of 11725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post
 

 

I'm interested if you ever find the time :)

:beerchug:

post #10330 of 11725

On a side note, I put together a 386DX MS-DOS 6.0 based computer to play old games on. Star Control II, Pax Imperia, Duke Nukem 1 and 2...all the good ones. Oooh..I have Utopia around somewhere too.

post #10331 of 11725

That's great, so many memories. I also played a lot of Lemmings and Ironman

post #10332 of 11725
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Thanks Stavros. The OTL has found a nice home in my office.

 

It is a fabulous amp even with $10 tubes. Drives both the HD600 and Grados (surprise) really well.

I haven't had time to roll the more precious tubes but I did make one modification:

Clayton may not get her back, but I'll buy him some goodbye beverages!

 

Looks so cool Steven, sorry Clayton, better luck next time...........

post #10333 of 11725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post
 

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego jc9394?

:popcorn:

 

 

Finally back... for now. :mad:  no time for tubes hunting... 

post #10334 of 11725
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post

 

 

Finally back... for now:mad:  no time for tubes hunting... 

Grab sumthin' cold!

:beerchug:

post #10335 of 11725
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc9394 View Post
 

 

 

Finally back... for now. :mad:  no time for tubes hunting... 

It looks like you ate well...that is equally important.

I need food tips for Osaka for our Jan trip. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › 2359glenn | studio