Ah birthday cake
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
- Headphone Impedance
2359glenn | studio - Page 683
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Getting ready to ship another OTL amp so I tried it with a bunch of different tubes.
Good thing it is not hot here I have to use the 230 volt air conditioner outlet to run it after I switched it
to 230 volt for overseas use.
Here it is with a 596 & 6F8 driver
Here it is with a WE422A and a 6F8 driver by the way the WE422A with adapter is the best rectifier
It just costs as much as the amp. That is crazy.
Here it is with the WE422A rectifier 6F8 driver and 6336 outputs
And with another one of my favorites the 5AU4 large plate fat bottle with the 6336 outputs
This is one of the few rectifiers that can be used safely with the 6336 outputs.
Another neat rectifier the 5AW4 it has neat construction and sounds good
The plate surrounds the filament.
Wonder who the lucky recipient is?
Everybody seems to want the 4 pin XLR now.
That is the same chassis and XLR I an using for your amp just larger.
No just the outputs it has the 5998/6336 switch.
The next couple of amps will also have the 6SN7, 12SN7, 25SN7/1633/13D1 switch.
Once again, Glenn, your amps are very, very, nice!
I'm going out with parbaked tonight (a SUNDAY!). We're crossing the Golden Gate Bridge to venture beyond!
Leaving for The Netherlands on Tuesday and getting together with Ultra for a 2-day fest! I can't wait. It's been a year.
Have a great day, y'all. :)
Edited by Clayton SF - 8/10/14 at 7:02am
- 2359glenn | studio
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 6 seconds ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 14 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 31 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 1 minute ago
- › Why would those with HE-6 prefer speaker amps? 1 minute ago
- › Looking for high quality Headphones + DAC/amp with 400 EURO budget... 1 minute ago
- › Best keyboards for gaming! 1 minute ago
- › Who here tried the Sennheiser Orpheus? 3 minutes ago
- › Need suggestions for dac and headphones 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)