Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Rockit Sounds R-50 Reviews and Impressions
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rockit Sounds R-50 Reviews and Impressions - Page 15

post #211 of 1166
Thread Starter 

Fro how much Rockit sales their R-50 make it one of if not the best bang for buck IEM out there imo.  

 

This evening I was comparing the R-50 with all my other IEM's which range in price for around $300 to $100 and there wasn't one other IEM I have that sounded significantly better than the R-50.  In all actuality I felt like the R-50 was the better all around pair out of them all.  Thought the TF10 and maybe the e-Q7 an SE425 would give them a run but none really felt better to me.  Now the GR07 can hold its own but for the over all sound quality I still felt like the R-50 was slightly better, they just don't do anything wrong and do most everything right imo.

post #212 of 1166

just checked at amazon, and looks like the r-20 has the braided cable and also that rubber shell

post #213 of 1166
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

just checked at amazon, and looks like the r-20 has the braided cable and also that rubber shell

 

 

Yea all their IEM's except the R-10 have braided cables.


Edited by Techno Kid - 5/4/12 at 3:36pm
post #214 of 1166
Thread Starter 

Hey Kanuka are you positive that the R-30 uses the BK like in the DBA-03?  If its the BK driver than I'll go ahead and order a pair because its almost double for the DBA-3 after shipping and I've wanted to get a pair of thoughs after reading jokers review of them.  If the R-30 even comes close in SQ compared to the R-50 than we have another good IEM at a really fair price.

post #215 of 1166

BK yes, comfirmed by Rocky

so i suppose it's the same as the SBA-03, creative and W1

 

(you got PM...)

post #216 of 1166

what type of plug is on the R-50? I haven't been able to see any pictures or comments about it. I'm hoping it's an L plug. 

post #217 of 1166

I plug. there're some pictures on page 2 or 3

it's the same cable and plug and Y- split as the B2 and A151

post #218 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweaver View Post

what type of plug is on the R-50? I haven't been able to see any pictures or comments about it. I'm hoping it's an L plug. 

I do not understand why companies still use I plugs when L plugs are so much more preferable and user friendly in this day and age.....

post #219 of 1166

i do like them. but the ones i cant stand are the 45º angle ones

post #220 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

i do like them. but the ones i cant stand are the 45º angle ones

Not tried one of them yet but have seen them on the likes of hifiman earphones. I thought they looked okay.

post #221 of 1166
Thanks for the reply, I missed that picture. Oh well not the end of the world but I'm with swimsonny on this one smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by dweaver - 5/7/12 at 7:06am
post #222 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweaver View Post

Thanks for the reply, I missed that picture. Oh well not the end of the world but I swimsonny on this one smily_headphones1.gif

Im a verb :P Ahaha (joking).

post #223 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweaver View Post

Thanks for the reply, I missed that picture. Oh well not the end of the world but I swimsonny on this one smily_headphones1.gif

Im a verb :P Ahaha (joking).

LOL!!

 

i had the Meelec M11+ angled plug and the RE0 new thick one. didnt like any of them for my clip+. one too thin and the other too thick and very uncomfortable

 

the RockitSound's may have  a straight plug, but the braided cable  (if it's like the A151) is excellent. so soft and comfortable

post #224 of 1166
I hate typing on my iPhone while on the train LOL
post #225 of 1166
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

LOL!!

 

i had the Meelec M11+ angled plug and the RE0 new thick one. didnt like any of them for my clip+. one too thin and the other too thick and very uncomfortable

 

the RockitSound's may have  a straight plug, but the braided cable  (if it's like the A151) is excellent. so soft and comfortable

As for the cable. I think it is the same used in that of my DBA-02 one and it will therefore go really stiff :(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Rockit Sounds R-50 Reviews and Impressions