Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! - Page 54

post #796 of 7868
Oh it doesn't have to specifically be the beetle. I just vote that Magick's next acquisition be a jetcar. tongue_smile.gif
post #797 of 7868

You mean this:

 

 

 

I want this too.

post #798 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post

You mean this:




I want this too.

Well find one at auction for him! I mean, if we're gonna live out our automotive dreams vicariously through him - we should at least dream big! ph34r.gif
post #799 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post


Well find one at auction for him! I mean, if we're gonna live out our automotive dreams vicariously through him - we should at least dream big! ph34r.gif


I think Jay Leno's got GM to build a Turbine Car for him.

 

 

This one might be available at an auction somewhere.

post #800 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post


I think Jay Leno's got GM to build a Turbine Car for him.



This one might be available at an auction somewhere.

What is that?
post #801 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post


What is that?


Jay Leno's Turbine-Powered EcoJet Concept.

post #802 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post


Jay Leno's Turbine-Powered EcoJet Concept.

According to Wikipedia, it runs on Windows Vista. And suddenly my desire for this car is entirely gone.
post #803 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post


According to Wikipedia, it runs on Windows Vista. And suddenly my desire for this car is entirely gone.


Oh God why.

700

 

Word Processing?? Who does word processing in a car?

What a way to ruin a perfectly sexy car.

post #804 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post


Oh God why.


What a way to ruin a perfectly sexy car.

I was actually thinking more like - you're going down the road, and then suddenly Vista, and then the turbine explodes and you make CNN.
post #805 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post


I was actually thinking more like - you're going down the road, and then suddenly Vista, and then the turbine explodes and you make CNN.


BSOD: Black Smoke of Death.

post #806 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by proton007 View Post


Jay Leno's Turbine-Powered EcoJet Concept.

Change it to Magick Mans Turbine Powered Insect ^^ 

post #807 of 7868

LOL, Magick's got enough speed for now.  What are you guys trying to do, kill him?  What he really needs right now is more ground clearance - and something tough for the coming zombie apocalypse.

 

1000

post #808 of 7868
Thread Starter 
We talked it over and next vehicle is gonna be a Range Rover Sport, 90% likely.

post #809 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

We talked it over and next vehicle is gonna be a Range Rover Sport, 90% likely.

But but then you would look like a drug dealer tongue.gif

post #810 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyrongatti View Post

But but then you would look like a drug dealer tongue.gif


I think he'd have to be in a Cadillac Escalade with 24 rims to be considered that ;). lol

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up!