Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! - Page 45

post #661 of 9043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post


No, no scams. I have pretty bad rheumatoid arthritis. I didn't even need to ask for them, it was the doctor's suggestion.
 

 

doesnt it hurt to drive then with inflamed joints?

post #662 of 9043
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyash View Post

doesnt it hurt to drive then with inflamed joints?

Sometimes it sure does, especially manuals. It's only bad during flares.


Sorry, was having dinner. The seats and parts of the interior are from a similar year Bentley Cont donor. Repainted Ivory and had some re-chrome. Barry White pimp, IMO.






Well?

Edit: Oh, ignore the Hefty bags, they have old parts from the interior in them.
Edited by Magick Man - 10/17/12 at 3:56pm
post #663 of 9043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post


Sometimes it sure does, especially manuals. It's only bad during flares.
Sorry, was having dinner. The seats and parts of the interior are from a similar year Bentley Cont donor. Repainted Ivory and had some re-chrome. Barry White pimp, IMO.

Well?
Edit: Oh, ignore the Hefty bags, they have old parts from the interior in them.

Looks like a very nice way to travel! beerchug.gif

post #664 of 9043
Dude - that blue velour carpet is awesome! I think I could snuggle into it and drift blissfully off to sleep...
post #665 of 9043
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob_jcv View Post

Dude - that blue velour carpet is awesome! I think I could snuggle into it and drift blissfully off to sleep...

Actually those are blue shag floor mats. biggrin.gif
post #666 of 9043
Thread Starter 
I'm also thinking about this to match the walnut in the dash:



What do you think about 3" whitewalls?
post #667 of 9043

Love the car. Very classy :).
 

post #668 of 9043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

I'm also thinking about this to match the walnut in the dash:

What do you think about 3" whitewalls?

I do think the current steering wheel looks too plain. The walnut is much better. The whitewalls would also be cool - as long as someone else is keeping them clean!
post #669 of 9043

Looks amazing! Was there any issues getting the Bentley seats in it? I like the Walnut steering wheel as well if you could get the middle of it done white (or blue like the dash). I know Nardi makes nice wood steering wheels as well, might want to look into them. Not sure if they would match your dash as well though. White walls would look great too.

post #670 of 9043
Thread Starter 
They're almost identical models except for badges, so it should have been. I'm not sure about the steering wheel but I'd imagine I can get the metal anodized black to match the column.
post #671 of 9043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

What do you think about 3" whitewalls?

 

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw the pics.  Something about the bottom half looks "naked" to me without them.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

I'm also thinking about this to match the walnut in the dash:

 

Ooh, the white one.  Definitely the white one!  smile.gif

post #672 of 9043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

I'm not sure about the steering wheel but I'd imagine I can get the metal anodized black to match the column.

 

How about getting the steering column enameled in white to match the dash instead?

post #673 of 9043
Thread Starter 
Probably not, that looks like it would be a lot of work to pull that. Getting the wheel anodized wouldn't be any big thing.



After seeing this, I think I may be changing my 12C color. Wow.

post #674 of 9043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magick Man View Post

Probably not, that looks like it would be a lot of work to pull that. Getting the wheel anodized wouldn't be any big thing.
After seeing this, I think I may be changing my 12C color. Wow.

I posted a link to that pic 20 pages ago....
http://www.head-fi.org/t/600088/an-audiophile-and-car-nuts-quest-for-domestic-tranquility-a-bloggish-kind-of-thing/405#post_8720791
post #675 of 9043
Thread Starter 
Indeed you did! But that was back when we were talking about the F1 and I forgot. biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up!