Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Amplification For Sale / Trade › WANT TO BUY ==> RudiStor Coriolan Electrostatic Amp
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wanted: WANT TO BUY ==> RudiStor Coriolan Electrostatic Amp - Page 2

post #16 of 31

Under the new for sale listings, writing "bump" (ie adding a post) doesn't bump the listing - there should be a button in the yellow box in your first post to bump your listing - you're only able to click it once every couple days though.

post #17 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio_head View Post

Under the new for sale listings, writing "bump" (ie adding a post) doesn't bump the listing - there should be a button in the yellow box in your first post to bump your listing - you're only able to click it once every couple days though.



thanks buddy

post #18 of 31
Thread Starter 

anyone wants to sell,plese shoot me pm,thanks

post #19 of 31
Thread Starter 

bump 

post #20 of 31
Thread Starter 

bump it

post #21 of 31
Thread Starter 
SENNHEISER HE60 EARPAD
post #22 of 31
Thread Starter 
HE60 EARPAD HE60 TO STAX CABLE
post #23 of 31

i think ive seen one on ebay

he60 earpads

post #24 of 31
post #25 of 31

Sorry if you already knew this already.  Rudi released the CORIOLAN 2.  It's on his website.  Hope this helps.
 

post #26 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimndre View Post

Sorry if you already knew this already.  Rudi released the CORIOLAN 2.  It's on his website.  Hope this helps.
 

coriolan concept seperate amp

coriolan 2

both welcome

post #27 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by laohuchirenle View Post

coriolan concept seperate amp

coriolan 2

both welcome

you saw my link?

this amplifier have good tubes and the owner is a headphone maniac with a lot of stuff´s(and friend of rudistor)

post #28 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post

you saw my link?

this amplifier have good tubes and the owner is a headphone maniac with a lot of stuff´s(and friend of rudistor)

he only sells it as a package

post #29 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by laohuchirenle View Post

he only sells it as a package

i know that he also sell separately

if you want i have a mail

post #30 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post

i know that he also sell separately

if you want i have a mail

yes

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Amplification For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Amplification For Sale / Trade › WANT TO BUY ==> RudiStor Coriolan Electrostatic Amp