is it trusted seller ?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Sennheiser HD 600 $130 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Never bought anything from them but their website looks sketchy. They used "u" instead of "you" in some sentences and their email addresses are yahoo, gmail and hotmail.
And if a product costs 1/3 or its original price, you have to wonder why.
In their FAQ, the first question is: Can i trust the store? Notice that it's "i" not "I". Why would a website have that if they were to be trusted?
Edited by davidgotsa - 3/4/12 at 5:39pm
Related question: are there any fake versions of the HD600? there's a seller on eBay that sells them for 330 usd shipping included. the seller is from china.
I actually was looking to get the hd598, but the cheapest I can get them to my country (Chile) is like 295 usd... So I guess that for 35 bucks more is worth getting the hd600.
Im always careful with sellers from china, probably a fake?
or a refurbished pair.
But are there fakes of higher end phones like the hd600?
Anybody had any experience with that eBay seller?
Just bought refurbished HD600s from Dakmart. Everything went well, though I've read differing accounts regarding this vendor. Price was a little over $200, plus shipping and the phones look brand new. Amazon now charges $400 for the HD600s, up substantially from a few weeks ago.
same price as i got mine. it says "used" but mine were perfect, not a tiny mark on them, with all accessories and box :)
- Sennheiser HD 600 $130 ?
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 7 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 7 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 9 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 11 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2