is it trusted seller ?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Sennheiser HD 600 $130 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Never bought anything from them but their website looks sketchy. They used "u" instead of "you" in some sentences and their email addresses are yahoo, gmail and hotmail.
And if a product costs 1/3 or its original price, you have to wonder why.
In their FAQ, the first question is: Can i trust the store? Notice that it's "i" not "I". Why would a website have that if they were to be trusted?
Edited by davidgotsa - 3/4/12 at 5:39pm
Related question: are there any fake versions of the HD600? there's a seller on eBay that sells them for 330 usd shipping included. the seller is from china.
I actually was looking to get the hd598, but the cheapest I can get them to my country (Chile) is like 295 usd... So I guess that for 35 bucks more is worth getting the hd600.
Im always careful with sellers from china, probably a fake?
or a refurbished pair.
But are there fakes of higher end phones like the hd600?
Anybody had any experience with that eBay seller?
Just bought refurbished HD600s from Dakmart. Everything went well, though I've read differing accounts regarding this vendor. Price was a little over $200, plus shipping and the phones look brand new. Amazon now charges $400 for the HD600s, up substantially from a few weeks ago.
same price as i got mine. it says "used" but mine were perfect, not a tiny mark on them, with all accessories and box :)
- Sennheiser HD 600 $130 ?
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 57 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Budget Dac/amp discussion fiio e10k,nuforce udac 3, centrance... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 3 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2