I plan on using an ipod and one of these devices to a full size amp like a Maverick D1
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/25/12
- productHRT iStreamertagged by System, 8/25/12
- productNuForce Icon (Integrated Desktop Audio Amplifier, Silver Color).tagged by System, 8/25/12
- productPURE i-20 Digital Dock for iPod/iPhone with Hi-Fi Quality Audio and Video Outputtagged by System, 8/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- Fiio E17 to drive Sennheiser HD650? Last post on 7/21/14 at 11:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dedicated headphone amps vs. integrated AV receivers - Output impedance and what is the biggest... Last post on 9/11/12 at 9:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iPhone + ??? + AD700: Help an audioneophile! Last post on 7/17/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 7/17/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E10 and E11 or Fiio E17 Only Last post on 7/8/12 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Headphone Impedance
HRT iStreamer vs. nuforce icon ido
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi all, I would be interested in first hand feedback from actual users among this forum regarding the sound quality of the HRT iStreamer vs. the Nuforce Icon iDo.
To keep the discussion focussed, I am primarily interested in a comparison of the DAC sections of the iStreamer and the Icon iDo (so not in the headphone amp of the Icon iDo or the additional features it offers).
So how will these DACs compare sonically in your opinion?
- HRT iStreamer vs. nuforce icon ido
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS 16 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 49 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 57 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 1 minute ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › Are the AKG K7XX a good replacement for the Beyerdynamic T90s? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-507 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs (black)/Noble 5 UIEM 5 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2