I plan on using an ipod and one of these devices to a full size amp like a Maverick D1
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/25/12
- productHRT iStreamertagged by System, 8/25/12
- productNuForce Icon (Integrated Desktop Audio Amplifier, Silver Color).tagged by System, 8/25/12
- productPure i20 iPod Docktagged by System, 8/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- Dedicated headphone amps vs. integrated AV receivers - Output impedance and what is the biggest... Last post on 9/11/12 at 9:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iPhone + ??? + AD700: Help an audioneophile! Last post on 7/17/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 7/17/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E10 and E11 or Fiio E17 Only Last post on 7/8/12 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
- Headphone Impedance
HRT iStreamer vs. nuforce icon ido
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi all, I would be interested in first hand feedback from actual users among this forum regarding the sound quality of the HRT iStreamer vs. the Nuforce Icon iDo.
To keep the discussion focussed, I am primarily interested in a comparison of the DAC sections of the iStreamer and the Icon iDo (so not in the headphone amp of the Icon iDo or the additional features it offers).
So how will these DACs compare sonically in your opinion?
- HRT iStreamer vs. nuforce icon ido
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 1 minute ago
- › Tera Player Thread - 24 bit WAV player ( impressions, opinions). 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › SinglePower MPX3 or Extreme Amp 3 minutes ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 4 minutes ago
- › Help: Replacement for Audax Tweeter 5 minutes ago
- › Post pics of your builds.... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)