I plan on using an ipod and one of these devices to a full size amp like a Maverick D1
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 8/25/12
- productHRT iStreamertagged by System, 8/25/12
- productNuForce Icon (Integrated Desktop Audio Amplifier, Silver Color).tagged by System, 8/25/12
- productPure i20 iPod Docktagged by System, 8/25/12
Related Forum Threads
- Dedicated headphone amps vs. integrated AV receivers - Output impedance and what is the biggest... Last post on 9/11/12 at 9:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- iPhone + ??? + AD700: Help an audioneophile! Last post on 7/17/12 at 7:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 7/17/12 at 12:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E10 and E11 or Fiio E17 Only Last post on 7/8/12 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- **Nuforce Icon hdp or Matrix M Stage USB 2012* Last post on 5/31/12 at 10:06am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
- Headphone Impedance
HRT iStreamer vs. nuforce icon ido
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Hi all, I would be interested in first hand feedback from actual users among this forum regarding the sound quality of the HRT iStreamer vs. the Nuforce Icon iDo.
To keep the discussion focussed, I am primarily interested in a comparison of the DAC sections of the iStreamer and the Icon iDo (so not in the headphone amp of the Icon iDo or the additional features it offers).
So how will these DACs compare sonically in your opinion?
- HRT iStreamer vs. nuforce icon ido
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Any good IEMs for around $250? 29 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 39 seconds ago
- › FS: KEF M500 (mint condition) 41 seconds ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › USB soundcard that works with sleep/hibernate 3 minutes ago
- › Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! 4 minutes ago
- › Current Mode Amplifiers, how do they work? 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)