FS: Mullard Manufactured Tubes to fit Little Dot Mk II and III (possibly others) £15 a pair
Will Ship To: Anywhere
When I bought my Little Dot Mk III in the classifieds it came with a whole load of tubes to fit it and frankly I'm not going to get a chance to use all of them.
At the UK head-fi meet on the 15th September, Steve from Mullard Magic kindly took a look at the Philips and unbranded tubes for me and reliably informs me that they are in fact Mullard Tubes/made in the same factory. If you get a chance, take a look at his website, he is a great guy with a really useful and interesting website including a regularly updated blog section. Most of them are the famed CV4010 or CV4015 tubes, reckoned to be some of, if not the best tubes you can use in a Little Dot Amplifier.
I can't make any promises on the tubes being matched, however I have kept the tubes together that were paired with rubber bands when I received them. I believe it is less of an issue than with power tubes anyway.
I have for sale:
- Two pairs of unbranded Mullard-made CV4010/EF95 tubes (made in High Wycombe Factory in the UK)
- One pair of Philips Miniwatt (made by Mullard in English Mullard factories) CV4015/EF92 tubes (boxes dated 1970s)
- A set of three Philips Miniwatt (Mullard made again, this time in Holland) CV4015/EF92 tubes.
- Two pairs of Philips 5654 tubes (Steve didn't look at these tubes, but I imagine they are Mullard-manufactured again)
- Two pairs of CEI 5654 tubes
£15 a pair posted 1st Class to the UK, add £1 for EU, £2 for rest of the world (standard airmail). Payment by PP - gift please or add £0.50.
I can test the tubes in my LD MkIII for you if you want before buying - just let me know.
Edited by julianbell92 - 1/16/13 at 9:03am