- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 3/6/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH M50X vs Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro vs Shure SRH840 vs Beyerdynamic DT-770 Last post on 3/25/14 at 2:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 vs. M50s Last post on 10/13/13 at 11:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH m50 headphones lost isolation Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Getting my First ATH-M50RD Headphones soon ^_^ Last post on 9/18/13 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Audio Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition vs. standard M50 Video and my impressions on the M50. - Page 2
post #16 of 20
3/5/12 at 10:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 20
3/9/12 at 7:04am
post #18 of 20
3/27/12 at 10:49pm
post #19 of 20
8/16/12 at 7:28am
I kind of have a slight balance issue with mine too where the left sounds a bit louder than the right...
After trying out Shure 440, Sennheiser HD439, Sennheiser HD 280 Pros... I will say the sound of the ATH M50S LE is ... quite good.
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition vs. standard M50 Video and my impressions on the M50.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3135 Active Users (603 Members and 2532 Guests)
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 5 minutes ago
- › Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3