- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 3/6/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH M50X vs Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro vs Shure SRH840 vs Beyerdynamic DT-770 Last post on 3/25/14 at 2:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 vs. M50s Last post on 10/13/13 at 11:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH m50 headphones lost isolation Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Getting my First ATH-M50RD Headphones soon ^_^ Last post on 9/18/13 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Audio Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition vs. standard M50 Video and my impressions on the M50. - Page 2
post #16 of 20
3/5/12 at 10:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 20
3/9/12 at 7:04am
post #18 of 20
3/27/12 at 10:49pm
post #19 of 20
8/16/12 at 7:28am
I kind of have a slight balance issue with mine too where the left sounds a bit louder than the right...
After trying out Shure 440, Sennheiser HD439, Sennheiser HD 280 Pros... I will say the sound of the ATH M50S LE is ... quite good.
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition vs. standard M50 Video and my impressions on the M50.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2831 Active Users (497 Members and 2334 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 43 seconds ago
- › Whisky-fi 47 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12 or E17? 1 minute ago
- › Ultra-Fi DAC41(The new version of the dBaudiolabs Tranquility SE) 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › **WTB LYR 2 conus** 3 minutes ago
- › Another price drop FS or FT Etymotic HF5 4 minutes ago
- › Any opinions / reviews on the Allnic HPA5000? 4 minutes ago
- › German MAESTRO - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Don't like big "Sennheiser" word on 600\650 headband? Erase it! 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)