- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 3/6/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH M50X vs Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro vs Shure SRH840 vs Beyerdynamic DT-770 Last post on 5/7/15 at 9:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 vs. M50s Last post on 10/13/13 at 11:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH m50 headphones lost isolation Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Getting my First ATH-M50RD Headphones soon ^_^ Last post on 9/18/13 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
Audio Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition vs. standard M50 Video and my impressions on the M50. - Page 2
post #16 of 20
3/5/12 at 10:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 20
3/9/12 at 7:04am
post #18 of 20
3/27/12 at 10:49pm
post #19 of 20
8/16/12 at 7:28am
I kind of have a slight balance issue with mine too where the left sounds a bit louder than the right...
After trying out Shure 440, Sennheiser HD439, Sennheiser HD 280 Pros... I will say the sound of the ATH M50S LE is ... quite good.
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition vs. standard M50 Video and my impressions on the M50.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2959 Active Users (521 Members and 2438 Guests)
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 MODS 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2