- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 3/6/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50s/LE Limited Edition Professional Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 3/6/13
- productSwan M50Wtagged by System, 3/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH M50X vs Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro vs Shure SRH840 vs Beyerdynamic DT-770 Last post on 6/29/15 at 4:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 vs. M50s Last post on 10/13/13 at 11:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH m50 headphones lost isolation Last post on 9/22/13 at 6:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Getting my First ATH-M50RD Headphones soon ^_^ Last post on 9/18/13 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
SOUNDMAGIC E50S IN EAR MONITOR REVIEW Firstly, like to thank SoundMAGIC for supplying the E50S Review unit Features and Design The E50S is the latest in ear monitor from SoundMAGIC....
My initial impressions of this headphone were good, but it has taken a week for me of careful listening to really appreciate their qualities and purpose. Ultimately, I love these headphones and...
Overview, design and build: The CKR10 is currently the flagship dynamic driver earphones from Audio Technica. I bought it used from another Head-Fi user. Packaging and accesories are simple but...
Audio Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition vs. standard M50 Video and my impressions on the M50. - Page 2
post #16 of 20
3/5/12 at 10:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 20
3/9/12 at 7:04am
post #18 of 20
3/27/12 at 10:49pm
post #19 of 20
8/16/12 at 7:28am
I kind of have a slight balance issue with mine too where the left sounds a bit louder than the right...
After trying out Shure 440, Sennheiser HD439, Sennheiser HD 280 Pros... I will say the sound of the ATH M50S LE is ... quite good.
- Audio Technica ATH-M50 Limited Edition vs. standard M50 Video and my impressions on the M50.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3589 Active Users (717 Members and 2872 Guests)
- › Headphones for a fusion lover 7 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 20 seconds ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 1 minute ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 3 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro's replacing cable problem 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5D red amp/dac - like new, mint condition 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2