New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official NYC Meet Sat June 2nd 2012 - Page 3  

post #31 of 427

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozebuttons View Post

So that means I can add you to the confirmed listwink.gif


If you add him, he will have no choice but to come. 

post #32 of 427
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikongod View Post

 


If you add him, he will have no choice but to come. 


Donevery_evil_smiley.gif

 

post #33 of 427

I'm planning to attend.

 

post #34 of 427

If anyone has any orthodynamic cans I'd appreciate if if you brought them,

 

I've always been intrigued by them but I've never pulled the trigger on buying them since I've never actually heard them first hand.

 

I've had my sights on the HE-500's for some time now.

 

 

post #35 of 427

Hi Tom from Nepal - If I'm in town that day, I'm definitely in - my work travel schedule is totally topsy-turvy!

post #36 of 427

Please count me in!

 I am hoping to have some new gear by then...2's/500's on tubes!

 

darthsmile.gif

post #37 of 427

Put me down as attending.  The question is do I take the train to GCT and then schlep over to Penn Station and the take the LIRR out to Babylon or do I drive (mapquest says 1.5 hours and driving early Saturday that might be a reasonable estimate).  If I do the trains then all I bring is one set of cans and some disc to play, if I drive I can bring some semi serious gear.  Will have to decide which I am doing later, but I plan on being there. 

post #38 of 427

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Plachy View Post

Put me down as attending.  The question is do I take the train to GCT and then schlep over to Penn Station and the take the LIRR out to Babylon or do I drive (mapquest says 1.5 hours and driving early Saturday that might be a reasonable estimate).  If I do the trains then all I bring is one set of cans and some disc to play, if I drive I can bring some semi serious gear.  Will have to decide which I am doing later, but I plan on being there. 


Take the car. 

You will spend exactly the same amount of time on the train if not more, and traffic isn't usually bad this early in the morning on the weekend. 

post #39 of 427
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikongod View Post

 


Take the car. 

You will spend exactly the same amount of time on the train if not more, and traffic isn't usually bad this early in the morning on the weekend. 



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Plachy View Post

Put me down as attending.  The question is do I take the train to GCT and then schlep over to Penn Station and the take the LIRR out to Babylon or do I drive (mapquest says 1.5 hours and driving early Saturday that might be a reasonable estimate).  If I do the trains then all I bring is one set of cans and some disc to play, if I drive I can bring some semi serious gear.  Will have to decide which I am doing later, but I plan on being there. 




I agree traffic should be light,should be a easy drive, it will give you more flexibilty then taking the train

post #40 of 427

Thanks for organizing, Tom.  Will let you know if I can attend ASAP.

post #41 of 427

Heard the word ... I'm so there!

 

Gonna make me some YouToobs and take some pix. 

 

I vow to make InnerFidelity the geekiest main stream headphone site. 

 

Thanks for heading it up, Tom!

post #42 of 427
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens View Post

Heard the word ... I'm so there!

 

Gonna make me some YouToobs and take some pix. 

 

I vow to make InnerFidelity the geekiest main stream headphone site. 

 

Thanks for heading it up, Tom!


Thats great Tyll!

 

 I gave you member of the press status on the attending listbiggrin.gif

 


Edited by bozebuttons - 3/6/12 at 1:26pm
post #43 of 427

I will be going to Cali, then back to Pitt, and will be taking a bus over to NYC. I think I will be able to attend.

 

Can the place be reached by the railway? If not, where is the closest station? Thanks.

post #44 of 427

I plan on being there!

post #45 of 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by koonhua90 View Post

I will be going to Cali, then back to Pitt, and will be taking a bus over to NYC. I think I will be able to attend.

 

Can the place be reached by the railway? If not, where is the closest station? Thanks.



Yes, According to mapquest the LIRR train stop in Babylon is very near the hall.  Use the address given in the first post in mapquest, it will show where the LIRR stop is.  Then go to the NY MTA's website and look for the LIRR and find the train schedule you need.  You get the LIRR trains at Penn Station in NYC.  Ping me if you need help finding the right links.   

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked