or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The hate on beats, why?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The hate on beats, why? - Page 59  

post #871 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post




CARBON FIBRE ALL THE THINGS!!

Yaaaaaay!
Thanks for the pic! XD
post #872 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post


Yaaaaaay!
Thanks for the pic! XD

Some more pics from a Beats disassembly tutorial I made ages ago on another forum:

 

6HJggqV.jpg

XMIPecr.jpg

4Qlk4HS.jpg

pZqDEW8.jpg

72MKjQV.jpg

EfKKr35.jpg

aosXIQ9.jpg

Z9Y4mba.jpg

GRYXCNA.jpg

AhMEVRy.jpg

post #873 of 1217

Matching carbon fibre iSoniTalk cable, too! I prefer it over my 3 button Beats cable because this is fully compatible with both my Galaxy Note 2 and my iPod.

 

6JVzrFE.jpg

L1elnS0.jpg

Speaking of which, more carbon fibre! (Click to show)

 

 

XMub7if.jpg

9WODEB2.jpg


Edited by vantt1 - 5/26/14 at 12:40am
post #874 of 1217

Even more carbon fibre!!

 

post #875 of 1217
Wow. Just...wow. At least it stays on topic because there are Beats. XD
post #876 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

Wow. Just...wow. At least it stays on topic because there are Beats. XD

I might get the matte black Wireless Studio 2.0 to replace my beat up 'Wireless Beats Studio 1.0 Carbon Fibre Edition', but they're a little bit more expensive here in Australia.

 

They're $379.95 in the US, but $479 here ($442.64 USD as of today). About $63 difference!! Ah, I remember the days when I bought the Beats Detox on Amazon through a mail forwarding service for a total of about $380. They were $699 AUD back then! Ah, 2012, how I miss thee.

 

 

Even Dr. Dre doesn't know the difference between the two.

 


Edited by vantt1 - 5/26/14 at 1:40am
post #877 of 1217
Looks like the lunatics are taking over the asylum
post #878 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vero Golf Champ View Post

Looks like the lunatics are taking over the asylum

Well, this is a Beats thread so...it's kinda expected

post #879 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vero Golf Champ View Post

Looks like the lunatics are taking over the asylum

Well, in that case, welcome to Mount Massive Asylum. I hope you'll like it here.
post #880 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post


Well, in that case, welcome to Mount Massive Asylum. I hope you'll like it here.

@cb3723 will be your guide.

 


 

I saw these in a phone repair shop a few months ago. Obvious replicas, but they look very nice and were only $150. I know some other shops that sell Ferrari and Lamborghini branded replicas for $400, which makes it comparatively cheaper.

 

post #881 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

@cb3723
 will be your guide.

Huh?
post #882 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post



I saw these in a phone repair shop a few months ago. Obvious replicas, but they look very nice and were only $150. I know some other shops that sell Ferrari and Lamborghini branded replicas for $400, which makes it comparatively cheaper.



post #883 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb3723 View Post

 

I wonder how long it is before those rocks start falling off...

 

Carbon fibre Di-Noc on the other hand, never falls off.

post #884 of 1217

Besides, I much prefer Colorware's style.

 

http://www.colorware.com/

post #885 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Besides, I much prefer Colorware's style.

http://www.colorware.com/

colorware put the uber in cool - I'm gonna have to get me some custom cans from those guys soon.

As for the crystalrocked stuff - I'd put them in a display cabinet in my lounge for posterity - wearing 24ct gold beats in public is equivalent to shouting from a loudspeaker - PLEASE ROB ME NOW!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The hate on beats, why?