or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The hate on beats, why?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The hate on beats, why? - Page 20  

post #286 of 1217

But Beats aren't an acceptable personal preference! According to Head-Fi'ers, that is.

post #287 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

But Beats aren't an acceptable personal preference! According to Head-Fi'ers, that is.

 

I haven't heard them since 2012, and I think the kid had Solo's.

 

They probably sound a lot better now.

 

Beats are definitely some of the sexiest headphones out their I must say, no contest.

post #288 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissomebs View Post
 

 

I haven't heard them since 2012, and I think the kid had Solo's.

 

They probably sound a lot better now.

 

Beats are definitely some of the sexiest headphones out their I must say, no contest.

 

They are bimbo headphones.

post #289 of 1217

Looks are subjective, guys.. It's not really worth using as a point of argument TBH.

post #290 of 1217
And sound isn't subjective?
post #291 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

urBeats.

How would you say those sound? (not directed to you just to avoid double posting) I have a friend that owns that u.s.a shirt posted like a page ago it's pretty sick lol

Edit: Oh my lord I have 319 posts :O

post #292 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minarets View Post

And sound isn't subjective?

 

Whether something sounds clear or not is not subjective, some things are not debatable.

post #293 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minarets View Post

And sound isn't subjective?

 

That's not what I said, or implied. Looks should not be brought into the argument. 

post #294 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minarets View Post

And sound isn't subjective?

 

Are we talking about headphones or not here? The main purpose of headphones is to listen to music or movies or whatever you want. Sound, is the only thing matter.

post #295 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboozy View Post
 

How would you say those sound? (not directed to you just to avoid double posting) I have a friend that owns that u.s.a shirt posted like a page ago it's pretty sick lol

Edit: Oh my lord I have 319 posts :O

Well, I think they sound like the Beats Tours. The only difference is their metal construction.

 

And by Beats Tours, I mean they're nothing special; just your typical IEM that's a little bass heavy.

post #296 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62ohm View Post
 

 

Are we talking about headphones or not here? The main purpose of headphones is to listen to music or movies or whatever you want. Sound, is the only thing matter.

When indoors and among people we feel comfortable with, yeah, it probably won't matter as much.

 

However, when around people we don't know, or outside, of course looks matter. Don't kid yourself. Looks matter to an overwhelming majority of the population, and possibly to a few head-fiers as well. There are threads about which headphones are the sexiest looking to showcase this. For instance, I wouldn't walk around in public with the "new" Denons D line unless you threatened me, no matter how good sounding they are. Yeah, I know, I'm shallow in a way that I actually care about my looks.

 

Do we even need to bring out the jecklin float meme picture?

post #297 of 1217

When we're talking about Beats, looks are everything, and sound is nothing

post #298 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

When we're talking about Beats, looks are everything, and sound is nothing

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Case in point, meng! Well done!

 

Since moving on from Beats, I've started to hate their looks. I realized that I have a pretty big head, so a lot of headphones look bad on me.

post #299 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post
 

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Case in point, meng! Well done!

 

Since moving on from Beats, I've started to hate their looks. I realized that I have a pretty big head, so a lot of headphones look bad on me.

 

But you're 'thatBeatsguy', you can't give up just yet!

post #300 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

 

But you're 'thatBeatsguy', you can't give up just yet!

I can, and I have...pretty much.

 

     The name and the very headphones that grace my avatar is merely a symbol of the headphones that got me into this mess (no offense to allaya). I've kinda moved on from these Beats that are collecting dust in my bookshelf, but since I'm nearing 1000 posts and my first year, I've decided to just take them out of their shell again and listen to the headphones that started it all. I know, I may not exactly be "thatBeatsguy" anymore, but hey, I like putting them on my head from time to time. Now, if only I know how to do a video on top of a video...now I could be a vlogger (which I've wanted to do for a while).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The hate on beats, why?