Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The hate on beats, why?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The hate on beats, why? - Page 74  

post #1096 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilspeed111 View Post

Thanks for sharing this smily_headphones1.gif
beerchug.gif+1beerchug.gif
post #1097 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilspeed111 View Post
 

Well, thanks Apple, you screwed me over already!

 

The beats pro detox used to be the most expensive headphone sold by Beats (not counting the chrome edition, because it was by Colorware, same with the other mods that weren't by Beats).

 

But no, now this came!

 

http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/studio/snarkitecture/900-00222-01.html

 

 

 

600 bucks, beats the Detox by a hundred.. :( I'm not happy about this.

 

You mean, you no longer have the MOST EXPENSIVE fashion headphones on the market???

 

You're nothing. You suck. Your (former) friends are currently deleting your contact info and denying they ever knew you. I don't even want to be seen responding to you on the internet, but I feel obligated. You better hurry and BUY BUY BUY the new $600 STUDIOS before its too late!!! HURRY BEFORE THEY RUN OUT OF SIGNATURE PILLOWS!!!1

post #1098 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by thievesarmy View Post
 

 

You mean, you no longer have the MOST EXPENSIVE fashion headphones on the market???

 

You're nothing. You suck. Your (former) friends are currently deleting your contact info and denying they ever knew you. I don't even want to be seen responding to you on the internet, but I feel obligated. You better hurry and BUY BUY BUY the new $600 STUDIOS before its too late!!! HURRY BEFORE THEY RUN OUT OF SIGNATURE PILLOWS!!!1

YEAH I KNOW THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!

 

Nah, it was just great to tell people "This headphone right here, is the most expensive beats ever made!". But if I'd say it now, I'd be a liar :(. Not that I'm going to put any more money in Beats though.

post #1099 of 1217

"I just paid $100 for black paint"

post #1100 of 1217

sadly, I wasn't kidding about that "signature pillow" thing. It actually says that on the description page, and they're NOT being ironic. 

post #1101 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post
 

"I just paid $100 for black paint"

Well actually I sold my red beats pro because the paint chipped off back then, I wanted to buy another white beats pro and saw a detox in great shape, for 350 euro's. I just couldn't let it slip.

post #1102 of 1217

They're $200 on amazon now. Lol

post #1103 of 1217
imagejpg1-30.jpg

Edited by cb3723 - 5/29/14 at 5:14pm
post #1104 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post

They're $200 on amazon now. Lol

Probably fakes at that price confused_face.gif
post #1105 of 1217

Two can play at that game.

 

post #1106 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post

Two can play at that game.



HaHa - epic biggrin.gif
post #1107 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post
 

They're $200 on amazon now. Lol

Huge chance that these are fake..

post #1108 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilspeed111 View Post
 

Well, thanks Apple, you screwed me over already!

 

The beats pro detox used to be the most expensive headphone sold by Beats (not counting the chrome edition, because it was by Colorware, same with the other mods that weren't by Beats).

 

But no, now this came!

 

http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/studio/snarkitecture/900-00222-01.html

 

 

 

600 bucks, beats the Detox by a hundred.. :( I'm not happy about this.

That's probably the Apple Edition Beats that was parodied a while ago:

 

post #1109 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubs28 View Post


Soundwise, the $300 Beats was greatly improved from the older version. But it still has poor build quality and it still requires batteries. I don't hate Beats, but not a chance I pay $300 for it. 

Studio's you referring to?

Build quality is very good, internal rechargeable battery means no need to buy batteries as was required on original Studio's.

No chance you'd pay $300 for a pair of beats you say?

That's ok

I would and have done.

Guess our choices vary

That's ok too

Do you like pics below?

It's original Studio's (batteries required) Ltd Edition French Flag colour theme - I particularly like the dark blue contrasting white padding on headband and earcups.

It's ok if you don't like them, - I don't particularly have any particular fondness for France...or their food - frogs legs & snails eek.gif



Ces sonnent bien á mon avis -Ça va?

Edited by cb3723 - 5/29/14 at 6:39pm
post #1110 of 1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

That's probably the Apple Edition Beats that was parodied a while ago:

 

Quite creepy, since it looks so true..

But why 300 extra bucks for some kind of cushion, am I missing something here?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The hate on beats, why?