This is fair point, they do just sound very true. Had mine for a few years now and have never had a bad moment with them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 5/23/12
- productbeyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms)tagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison Last post on 1/20/14 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The notorious Beyer screw Last post on 6/8/13 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My search for closed back, deep earcup, comfortable, audiophile sound... Last post on 4/8/15 at 4:51am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread - Page 45
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #662 of 8117/17/14 at 10:56ampost #663 of 8117/17/14 at 11:39ampost #664 of 8117/19/14 at 3:25amThread Starterpost #665 of 8117/19/14 at 4:50ampost #666 of 8117/19/14 at 6:22am
I replaced the bulky/heavy cable with a spare iem cable (JH16). It's much lighter and convenient. I use my DT250 as an alternate to my Roxanne for mobile use. Not bulky for an over-the ear phone. Light and very comfortable. Isolation is excellent.post #667 of 8117/20/14 at 6:22pm
q701 has a boosted upper region and of course a wider soundstage
dt250 lets you hear what's going on in the song while q701 overwhelms with it's upper region and masks everything else
dt250 sounds a bit like my modded t50rp in that it lets you hear everything without boosting anythingpost #668 of 8117/20/14 at 11:19pm
6 hours of listening: very nice. can hear some FR inconsistencies between the drivers while listening to a frequency sweep though.
They sound pleasant, flat. Bass is really good. Just ordered some silverstone damping foam, will try to mod these a bit cause I can feel the pad rumble on Jen Chapin - You Haven't Done Nothin'post #669 of 8117/21/14 at 10:08amDid you use the longer replacement plug? Any problems with microphonics?post #670 of 8117/21/14 at 10:14ampost #671 of 8117/21/14 at 10:16ampost #672 of 8117/21/14 at 10:20ampost #673 of 8117/26/14 at 12:03amHello. I have a question: Is DT250 very bass-shy? I don't own a dt250 but a dt294 headset 80 Ohm (I found cheap used one) on which I took off the microphone. But for my findings they are way too bass shy. After adding 10 dB of bass amplification in rockbox they have still weaker bass than a HD650 or Creative Aurvana Live! .
Does the dt294 differ from the regular dt250 or am I maybe biased because I had a dt770 & dt1350 before that have strong bass. I'm asking because I consider getting a dt250-250 if it has mor bass than my dt294. Thanks
Edited by cholero - 7/26/14 at 12:04ampost #674 of 8117/26/14 at 12:25am
The DT294 is the same as the DT250, except that it has the DM290 microphone. So soundwise they are identical.
But there is always the 80 ohm v. 250 ohm question. I only have the 80 ohm version, so I'm not shure if the 250 ohm version will give you more bass. But I'm pretty sure it will not have bass like neither the DT770 nor the DT1350.
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 4 minutes ago
- › Best Volume Settings for PC-USB-DAC/AMP? 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2