There is a Soundonsound review of these from 1995. They must be around 20 yrs old.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms)tagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison Last post on 1/20/14 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The notorious Beyer screw Last post on 6/8/13 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My search for closed back, deep earcup, comfortable, audiophile sound... Last post on 12/7/10 at 6:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #647 of 6522/13/14 at 10:12am
Beyerdynamic DT250/250Ohm drivers in wood. Thought I should give these nice drivers an enclosure they deserve. Stock Beyer velour pads, Brainwavz HM5 headband. Cups have open-cell foam damping, and the cups had to be hermetically sealed (no venting) to obtain best results.post #648 of 6522/13/14 at 1:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by stratocaster
Beyerdynamic DT250/250Ohm drivers in wood. Thought I should give these nice drivers an enclosure they deserve. Stock Beyer velour pads, Brainwavz HM5 headband. Cups have open-cell foam damping, and the cups had to be hermetically sealed (no venting) to obtain best results.
Ok, those are just plain beautiful. The DT250-250 are one of my favorite closed phones, and those really must be awesome.post #649 of 6522/21/14 at 4:51pmThanks to to this thread I'm now the happy owner of a pair of DT-250s. They're really comfortable for me even with the tight grip which I'm pleased with. Nice flat, clean sound with surprisingly tight, deep bass.post #650 of 6523/18/14 at 2:30amStudiocare have these at 117.60 delivered at the moment for the UK buyers http://www.studiocare.com/beyerdynamic-dt250-lightweight-pro-headphones-250-ohm.html , superb headphones and that wood on the post above is brilliant.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Edited by esq3585 - 3/18/14 at 2:33ampost #651 of 6523/18/14 at 2:31amThe Bass sounds so tight, very snappy compared to my dt880's .Quote:
Edited by esq3585 - 3/18/14 at 2:35ampost #652 of 6523/18/14 at 11:09am
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Next $500 Investment: SRH-1540, or Amp/DAC Setup? 3 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › The results of giveaway! 1 minute ago
- › THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Microphone or Headset? Need help! 2 minutes ago
- › JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Vali - like new - only 2 days old 3 minutes ago
- › Stiffening/Hardening cable causing increased microphonics 4 minutes ago
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob