There is a Soundonsound review of these from 1995. They must be around 20 yrs old.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms)tagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison Last post on 1/20/14 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The notorious Beyer screw Last post on 6/8/13 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My search for closed back, deep earcup, comfortable, audiophile sound... Last post on 12/7/10 at 6:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #647 of 6522/13/14 at 10:12am
Beyerdynamic DT250/250Ohm drivers in wood. Thought I should give these nice drivers an enclosure they deserve. Stock Beyer velour pads, Brainwavz HM5 headband. Cups have open-cell foam damping, and the cups had to be hermetically sealed (no venting) to obtain best results.post #648 of 6522/13/14 at 1:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by stratocaster
Beyerdynamic DT250/250Ohm drivers in wood. Thought I should give these nice drivers an enclosure they deserve. Stock Beyer velour pads, Brainwavz HM5 headband. Cups have open-cell foam damping, and the cups had to be hermetically sealed (no venting) to obtain best results.
Ok, those are just plain beautiful. The DT250-250 are one of my favorite closed phones, and those really must be awesome.post #649 of 6522/21/14 at 4:51pmThanks to to this thread I'm now the happy owner of a pair of DT-250s. They're really comfortable for me even with the tight grip which I'm pleased with. Nice flat, clean sound with surprisingly tight, deep bass.post #650 of 6523/18/14 at 2:30amStudiocare have these at 117.60 delivered at the moment for the UK buyers http://www.studiocare.com/beyerdynamic-dt250-lightweight-pro-headphones-250-ohm.html , superb headphones and that wood on the post above is brilliant.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Edited by esq3585 - 3/18/14 at 2:33ampost #651 of 6523/18/14 at 2:31amThe Bass sounds so tight, very snappy compared to my dt880's .Quote:
Edited by esq3585 - 3/18/14 at 2:35ampost #652 of 6523/18/14 at 11:09am
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 22 seconds ago
- › Jerry Harvey, The Rise of the In-Ear Monitor | Talks at Google 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › 2A3 Tubes Lets hear your favorites 7 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 7 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 12 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude