There is a Soundonsound review of these from 1995. They must be around 20 yrs old.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms)tagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison Last post on 1/20/14 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The notorious Beyer screw Last post on 6/8/13 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My search for closed back, deep earcup, comfortable, audiophile sound... Last post on 12/7/10 at 6:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #647 of 6522/13/14 at 10:12am
Beyerdynamic DT250/250Ohm drivers in wood. Thought I should give these nice drivers an enclosure they deserve. Stock Beyer velour pads, Brainwavz HM5 headband. Cups have open-cell foam damping, and the cups had to be hermetically sealed (no venting) to obtain best results.post #648 of 6522/13/14 at 1:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by stratocaster
Beyerdynamic DT250/250Ohm drivers in wood. Thought I should give these nice drivers an enclosure they deserve. Stock Beyer velour pads, Brainwavz HM5 headband. Cups have open-cell foam damping, and the cups had to be hermetically sealed (no venting) to obtain best results.
Ok, those are just plain beautiful. The DT250-250 are one of my favorite closed phones, and those really must be awesome.post #649 of 6522/21/14 at 4:51pmThanks to to this thread I'm now the happy owner of a pair of DT-250s. They're really comfortable for me even with the tight grip which I'm pleased with. Nice flat, clean sound with surprisingly tight, deep bass.post #650 of 6523/18/14 at 2:30amStudiocare have these at 117.60 delivered at the moment for the UK buyers http://www.studiocare.com/beyerdynamic-dt250-lightweight-pro-headphones-250-ohm.html , superb headphones and that wood on the post above is brilliant.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Edited by esq3585 - 3/18/14 at 2:33ampost #651 of 6523/18/14 at 2:31amThe Bass sounds so tight, very snappy compared to my dt880's .Quote:
Edited by esq3585 - 3/18/14 at 2:35ampost #652 of 6523/18/14 at 11:09am
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 35 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 37 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 49 seconds ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 49 seconds ago
- › Is this a good deal ? 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › ($40) TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob