There is a Soundonsound review of these from 1995. They must be around 20 yrs old.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBeyerdynamictagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms)tagged by System, 5/23/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/23/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/23/12
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison Last post on 1/20/14 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The notorious Beyer screw Last post on 6/8/13 at 10:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My search for closed back, deep earcup, comfortable, audiophile sound... Last post on 12/7/10 at 6:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread - Page 44
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #647 of 6522/13/14 at 10:12am
Beyerdynamic DT250/250Ohm drivers in wood. Thought I should give these nice drivers an enclosure they deserve. Stock Beyer velour pads, Brainwavz HM5 headband. Cups have open-cell foam damping, and the cups had to be hermetically sealed (no venting) to obtain best results.post #648 of 6522/13/14 at 1:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by stratocaster
Beyerdynamic DT250/250Ohm drivers in wood. Thought I should give these nice drivers an enclosure they deserve. Stock Beyer velour pads, Brainwavz HM5 headband. Cups have open-cell foam damping, and the cups had to be hermetically sealed (no venting) to obtain best results.
Ok, those are just plain beautiful. The DT250-250 are one of my favorite closed phones, and those really must be awesome.post #649 of 6522/21/14 at 4:51pmThanks to to this thread I'm now the happy owner of a pair of DT-250s. They're really comfortable for me even with the tight grip which I'm pleased with. Nice flat, clean sound with surprisingly tight, deep bass.post #650 of 6523/18/14 at 2:30amStudiocare have these at 117.60 delivered at the moment for the UK buyers http://www.studiocare.com/beyerdynamic-dt250-lightweight-pro-headphones-250-ohm.html , superb headphones and that wood on the post above is brilliant.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Edited by esq3585 - 3/18/14 at 2:33ampost #651 of 6523/18/14 at 2:31amThe Bass sounds so tight, very snappy compared to my dt880's .Quote:
Edited by esq3585 - 3/18/14 at 2:35ampost #652 of 6523/18/14 at 11:09am
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › KEF M200 (EU, SG) 1 minute ago
- › How much of an upgrade would a Stax SR-007a Mk2 be over an HE-500 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 3 minutes ago
- › [Multi-Review] Hifiman HM901, Fiio X5, Sony ZX1, Hisound Studio 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob