- 4,637 Posts. Joined 5/2008
- Location: NYC, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Comparison of Hifiman HM models Last post on 7/15/12 at 11:37pm in Portable Source Gear
- HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:00am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Is this the next flagship Hifi portable player from Hifiman? Last post on 10/8/12 at 11:17pm in Portable Source Gear
- Hifiman hm-801 doesn´t work Last post on 4/26/11 at 9:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- HiFiMAN Playback Order Last post on 9/26/11 at 6:29pm in Portable Source Gear
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
<Renewed at 2012/03/12>The new HiFiMAN 802 & New UI named "Tai-Chi" - Page 18
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes, we will, or we will not be considered Head-fi worthy.....
Edited by turokrocks - 5/15/12 at 5:04am
Dr. Fang was nice enough to distribute CDs with pictures of the HM-901 at the Tokyo Headphone Festival. Hopefully the Admins/Mods are ok with so many pix. :-
Line out from the bottom of the device
The wheel on the front for navigation
Wheel on the top i believe is volume control
Check the pictures from the show from a few posts ago.....it said they used line out and there is a few wires coming from the bottom.Your welcome...
nearly had a heart attack then
BUT the pictures only show an SD type slot on the bottom
SD slot on side, look at the pictures dude....
Maybe I'll repost Currawong's link of the pix of the HM-901 from the show again (i.e. the prototype line out was these bunch of cables coming out from the bottom). Where the final product's lineout comes from, no idea :-
At least at the show, since they didn't have a fully working HM-901, they had a line-out of the HM-901 to an external Hifiman Amp -> HE-6 headphones :-
I don't think the price is going to be close to $1,250. It's simply too much more expensive than both the HM-801 and DX100.
Crossing the 1k$ mark is certainly going to be a big turnoff for most of the potential customers.
Even at about $800 most people think it's too expensive - including me (bought my HM-801 used).
Anyway - all of this is of course just speculation ...
- <Renewed at 2012/03/12>The new HiFiMAN 802 & New UI named "Tai-Chi"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › VE - A New and Impresive Earbuds Brand 7 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 25 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX40 | Believe the hype! 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2