- 4,638 Posts. Joined 5/2008
- Location: NYC, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Comparison of Hifiman HM models Last post on 7/15/12 at 11:37pm in Portable Source Gear
- HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update Last post on 4/19/14 at 8:00am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Is this the next flagship Hifi portable player from Hifiman? Last post on 10/8/12 at 11:17pm in Portable Source Gear
- Hifiman hm-801 doesn´t work Last post on 4/26/11 at 9:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- HiFiMAN Playback Order Last post on 9/26/11 at 6:29pm in Portable Source Gear
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
<Renewed at 2012/03/12>The new HiFiMAN 802 & New UI named "Tai-Chi" - Page 18
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes, we will, or we will not be considered Head-fi worthy.....
Edited by turokrocks - 5/15/12 at 5:04am
Dr. Fang was nice enough to distribute CDs with pictures of the HM-901 at the Tokyo Headphone Festival. Hopefully the Admins/Mods are ok with so many pix. :-
Line out from the bottom of the device
The wheel on the front for navigation
Wheel on the top i believe is volume control
Check the pictures from the show from a few posts ago.....it said they used line out and there is a few wires coming from the bottom.Your welcome...
nearly had a heart attack then
BUT the pictures only show an SD type slot on the bottom
SD slot on side, look at the pictures dude....
Maybe I'll repost Currawong's link of the pix of the HM-901 from the show again (i.e. the prototype line out was these bunch of cables coming out from the bottom). Where the final product's lineout comes from, no idea :-
At least at the show, since they didn't have a fully working HM-901, they had a line-out of the HM-901 to an external Hifiman Amp -> HE-6 headphones :-
I don't think the price is going to be close to $1,250. It's simply too much more expensive than both the HM-801 and DX100.
Crossing the 1k$ mark is certainly going to be a big turnoff for most of the potential customers.
Even at about $800 most people think it's too expensive - including me (bought my HM-801 used).
Anyway - all of this is of course just speculation ...
- <Renewed at 2012/03/12>The new HiFiMAN 802 & New UI named "Tai-Chi"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 39 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 2 minutes ago
- › Battlefield 4 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › the Wonder of sound 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2