- 4,622 Posts. Joined 5/2008
- Location: NYC, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Comparison of Hifiman HM models Last post on 7/15/12 at 11:37pm in Portable Source Gear
- HM-901 V1.085 and HM-802 V1.003 firmware update Last post on Today at 8:00 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Is this the next flagship Hifi portable player from Hifiman? Last post on 10/8/12 at 11:17pm in Portable Source Gear
- Hifiman hm-801 doesn´t work Last post on 4/26/11 at 9:03pm in Portable Source Gear
- HiFiMAN Playback Order Last post on 9/26/11 at 6:29pm in Portable Source Gear
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
<Renewed at 2012/03/12>The new HiFiMAN 802 & New UI named "Tai-Chi" - Page 18
Yes, we will, or we will not be considered Head-fi worthy.....
Edited by turokrocks - 5/15/12 at 5:04am
Dr. Fang was nice enough to distribute CDs with pictures of the HM-901 at the Tokyo Headphone Festival. Hopefully the Admins/Mods are ok with so many pix. :-
Line out from the bottom of the device
The wheel on the front for navigation
Wheel on the top i believe is volume control
Check the pictures from the show from a few posts ago.....it said they used line out and there is a few wires coming from the bottom.Your welcome...
nearly had a heart attack then
BUT the pictures only show an SD type slot on the bottom
SD slot on side, look at the pictures dude....
Maybe I'll repost Currawong's link of the pix of the HM-901 from the show again (i.e. the prototype line out was these bunch of cables coming out from the bottom). Where the final product's lineout comes from, no idea :-
At least at the show, since they didn't have a fully working HM-901, they had a line-out of the HM-901 to an external Hifiman Amp -> HE-6 headphones :-
I don't think the price is going to be close to $1,250. It's simply too much more expensive than both the HM-801 and DX100.
Crossing the 1k$ mark is certainly going to be a big turnoff for most of the potential customers.
Even at about $800 most people think it's too expensive - including me (bought my HM-801 used).
Anyway - all of this is of course just speculation ...
- <Renewed at 2012/03/12>The new HiFiMAN 802 & New UI named "Tai-Chi"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Choosing between philips fidelio x1 and Q701 headpohones 1 second ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 12 seconds ago
- › Shootout: 111 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Creative Aurvana Live!... 19 seconds ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 32 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 52 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 1 minute ago
- › Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King 2 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob