Spring Cleaning in February
Will Ship To: CONUS
Valuable-like things, all in unused condition:
- 2x OPA637AP (from Digikey), $40 for both
- 6x BUF634P (from Digikey), $40 for all
- AMB Gamma1 DAC board (no USB board), shipping-only
- 2x Nichicon Muse 3300uF 100V, $8 for both
- 5x Nichicon Muse 220uF 50V, $3 for all
- 6x Nichicon Muse 470uF 50V, $3 for all
- 3x iPod dock connectors (unknown maker), $3 for all
- 1x Gumstix Overo Air, slightly used, $80
- 1x Gumstix Summit, heavily used (one broken USB plug), $20
- 1x PPAS portable amp built by Fallen Angel (pictures by request), some insane number of hours, $100
- 48V switching PSU, 1.25A, $10
- Avel-Lindberg Y236103 unused, 30VA dual 115V primary, dual 15V secondary, 2 mounting kits, $20
- LM3886 kit, see http://www.head-fi.org/t/491961/fs-dual-mono-gainclone-amplifier-lm3886-kit - I never got around to building it; how about $65.
Grab bags, which will only be sold as bags; it's not really worth it to split them up:
- Assorted resistors, capacitors, and passive components. Some leftovers from a DAC build, some other things. Who knows? $10
- Cable building stuff; 2 completed cables (1 APSv2 cable that's rather short, 1 covered in nice techflex). Some Canare, a bunch of Rean 3.5mm's, a Rean 6.35mm, an ugly extension cable, and more, but no RCA jacks. $40
- I don't even know? Stuff. Just stuff. Price is for shipping-only; best bet is just tossed into a flat rate box. Actually, anyone who buys one of the prior two is liable to get this added in.
For now, I'm only going to do CONUS and USPS flat-rate boxes for the heavy things and the grab bags. The "valuable-like" and "other" things are a bit more flexible, though I'd still like to keep them CONUS-only.
I have good feedback here as a buyer and a seller, and I don't smoke.
Thanks for the interest!
EDIT #1: no RCA jacks in the cable building kit, and bags won't be split up.
Edited by jezz - 2/21/12 at 7:41pm