It is in perfect working condition, sounds excellent, has no dings or blemishes, and comes with three pairs of tubes: 12FM6 Tube, 12AE6 Tube, and 12FK6 Tube. 12AE6 and 12FK6 were purchased separately from Beezar.
I have listened to the Sennheiser HD 650, Grado SR80, ATH-M50, and Sony MDR-V6 with the MiniMAX. All sound great with this amp. Given that it comes with 3 pairs of tubes, you can switch them out to best match any impedance headphone.
It comes with a Triad 24VAC, 750ma wallwart power supply (110/120V input).
Approximate dimensions: 5.5" wide x 7.25" deep x 2.75" high (including tubes).
Please see the overview page for more detailed information.
Purchase will include everything that came with the kit, including extra LEDs, output resistors, DMM, and trimmer tool.
* Beezar-Lansing custom MiniMAX case - Black
* 12FM6 tubes, tested and matched
* Genuine, high-gain (Y-version) Toshiba 2SC3422/2SA1359 output transistors
* Muse ES boutique electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
* Wima MKP10 polypropylene film bypass capacitors
* Sprague Vitamin Q (96-series), PIO output bypass film capacitors
* Panasonic FM electrolytic capacitors at all power and decoupling positions
* Genuine Alps RK27 stereo audio volume pot - 50K impedance
* Vishay-Dale precision resistors throughout, Kiwame output resistors (10 ohms)
* Highest-quality 2-oz copper PCB, complete with heat sink cooling holes
* Teflon-filled, gold RCA jacks
* Gold-plated ceramic tube sockets
* Solid-aluminum silver volume knob
* Super-Brite 3mm color-change center LED, with two blue 3mm tube light LEDs.
* Beezar/Toole Audio-refined headphone relay circuit with custom-selected parts and delay
* Beezar/Toole Audio-designed power supply with 0.040mVAC noise output
* Triad 24VAC, 750ma walwart
* Digital Multimeter for adjusting bias, with a Bourns trimmer adjustment tool
$12 shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
I will accept a paypal payment or money order.
Item will ship once payment clears.
Please see ebay feedback: eBay My World - blingblingdr
PM me for high resolution pics of the complete build process.
Edited by BlingBlingDr - 9/4/12 at 9:34am