Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 37

post #541 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


I live in Indonesian , my dealer offer 3 products Fit Ear , 2 universal Fit Ear to go 111 and 334
And 1 Fit ear custom flagship 335 MD.
We make the ear impression in Indonesia and our Dealer ship to Fit Ear. Japan .
I think you can order the custom 335 MD now, should be no problem , like we order from
Indonesia.
Fit Ear is really the best build quality iem in the world , if you see and feel in your hand , than you
Know how beautiful this fit ear custom iem .
The fit ear to go 334 is already beautiful , the custom fit ear 335 MD is more than beautiful is
Art of workmanship .
From the inner driver and the shell , is really very good in detail .
And with RS 71 B sound so fantastic , make me speechless

 

Outside of Asia, I'm not aware of any dealers for FitEar's custom products, and even then, outside of Japan it seems to be Hong Kong and Indonesia primarily (perhaps a partnership with Jaben?). ALO Audio in the US is supplying their universals now, however I think FitEar is still reluctant to deal with overseas customers directly, so those who live outside of Asia will likely need a proxy to deal with FitEar directly if they're looking for full-on customs. I know of an importer or two who is willing to do this, ie. shipping ear impressions to FitEar, but it would end up being quite expensive and tedious I'd imagine.

post #542 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

Outside of Asia, I'm not aware of any dealers for FitEar's custom products, and even then, outside of Japan it seems to be Hong Kong and Indonesia primarily (perhaps a partnership with Jaben?). ALO Audio in the US is supplying their universals now, however I think FitEar is still reluctant to deal with overseas customers directly, so those who live outside of Asia will likely need a proxy to deal with FitEar directly if they're looking for full-on customs. I know of an importer or two who is willing to do this, ie. shipping ear impressions to FitEar, but it would end up being quite expensive and tedious I'd imagine.


Thank you for your additional information
The Fit Ear Dealer in Indonesia is Brother Land studio in Jakarta not Jaben .
post #543 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Thank you for your additional information
The Fit Ear Dealer in Indonesia is Brother Land studio in Jakarta not Jaben .

 

Which part of Jakarta if I may know, or even better if you can share the link to the store. Judging from the name is it a recording studio and not a audio store?

post #544 of 3644

What do you mean by 'easier to drive'?

 

The reason I ask is because even at too high volumes, the TG334 exhibits no distortion even with an iPod touch 4G (not as good as iPhone 4S) and the loss in resolution is negligible. I ask only because I find this term to mean many different things to many different people. I take it in a very literal sense:

 

Hard to drive: earphone load forces lots of distortion (phase errors at low/medium/high volumes, loss of frequency response, bleeding of channels). But, while the TG334 does force some errors, every earphone does. It's just that the TG334 forces fewer errors by far than, say, the private 333. 

 

Of course, traditionally, dynamic drivers don't dip as far down in Ω, so the K3003 may have some advantages there. But with (presumably) a crossover network, it will likely be difficult to drive. 

 

If all you mean is volume output, then that is possible. The TG334 isn't as sensitive as the private 333, but it is very sensitive and loud at very small volume levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Yesterday I spend about 3 hours to test the sound different between Akg k3003 and the fit ear to go 334 and the universal demo for custom Fit Ear 335 MD
Source : iPhone 4 S
IBasso DX 100
Portable amp : headstage arrow 4 G
RSA. RS 71 B
Akg k 3003 vs fit ear to go 334 almost the same price range
Direct IPhone 4 S
File music : WAV jazz, audiophile and classical music
Akg k 3003 : more easy to drive compare to fit ear to go 334
High :
Akg k 3003 : fuller and smoother than fit ear 334
Fit ear 334 : high a bit harsh compare to Akg k 3003
Mid :
Akg k 3003 : has warmer mid than fit ear 334
Fit ear 334 : mid thiner than Akg k 3003 , sound a bit clearer
Bass :
Akg k 3003 : more in low bass region
Fit ear 334 : more in mid bass region , sound more bass impact than Akg k 3003
Overall : direct iPhone 4 S , I prefer my Akg k 3003 more enjoyable and more easy to drive .
The different is not that big between these two high end iems
With arrow 4 G and RS 71 B
Overall : Sound quality as my Impression above , with better detail and bass impact .
Akg k 3003 is not so ampli choosy
Fit ear more amply choosy .
Akg k 3003 vs fit ear 334 vs fit ear 335 custom demo unit
With arrow 4 G and IPhone 4 S
Akg k 3003 = fit ear 334 > than fit ear 335
Fit ear 335 more choosy ampli
With this set up above , the bass to much in low region like you hear from subwoofer
High also no so shining like Akg k 3003 and fits ear 334.mid also sound not so clear compare
To two .
With RSA RS 71 B
This is the synergie amp for fit ear 335 MD ( Price wise fit ear 335 MD almost $ 2000 Usd )
Fit ear 335 MD >> fit ear 334 = Akg k 3003
High : become open and more extended and very fine sounding high
High Is more fine and smooth than fit ear 334 to go
Mid : more sweet and lush and full body than fit ear 334
Bass: the best bass impact and detail I ever head in iem
Separation : fit ear 335 Mad has Better separation compare to fit ear 334
Soundstage : very wide and has very good depth as well
Conclusion :
fit ear 335 md is the best custom iem I ever heard To date
The fit ear 335 MD sounding like my LCD 3. , very deep and fast bass and full body
As I heard the result with RS 71B , I and my friend was speechless
With the synergie amp , fit ear 335 is better than my JH 16 pro and UM Miracle
This is my personal impression
If I wish to buy fit ear for my collection , I will buy fit ear 335 not fit ear 334 .
Because SQ 334 is almost the same like my Akg k 3003 . For direct I prefer my Akg k 3003
More easy to drive and isn't picky with amp.
post #545 of 3644

I had a chance to spend some good time with the TG334, and after a week, here is my comparison with my Miracle

 

The other day I did say that the soundstage and image on TG334 is on par with the Miracle, but now I would take that back. Those aspects on the TG334 is utterly good for universal IEM, but still ain't quite match the Miracle IMO. In some cases the TG334 have a slight edge in the presentation, they have forward midrange, which sound great with any vocal, while the mids on the Miracle is a bit laid-back. However as a whole, the Miracle's image is more 3D, the layering, separation, depth is just better, the stage is more expansive and more airy as well.

 

 

That doesn't mean the TG334 is inferior to the Miracle, as their aims are totally different.

The TG334 has more mid-bass, while the Miracle focus on low-bass.

TG334 has forward midrange (not in-your-face type btw), the Miracle's mid is slightly laid-back.

The TG334 has smoother treble but sibilance is more pronounced due to the forward presentation, on the other hand, treb on Miracle has more sparkle but sibilance is less presented.

TG334 is closer to neutral, a bit warm to call it totally neutral IMO. The Miracle to me is not neutral, it's a fun sounding type but in a different way, but not too colored of course.

 

 

The TG334 do handle mainstream music better, the mid-bass and the overall smoothness do a great job here. While the TG334 is very good with most of the genres, I feel the Miracle have the upper-hand in handling instruments (especially stringed instruments) or music with good soundstage.

 

On technical aspects, the Miracle is more detailed, but not surprisingly, the TG334 have better coherency, the whole frequency sound so effortless (not that the Miracle don't sound coherent, the TG334 are just...better to my ears).

 

That's all pretty much my impression. I can't say that the TG334 is on-par with those top custom IEM, but they are definitely the very best universal I have ever tried! The K3003 is nice, but they have flaws to my ears, on the other hand, there really isn't anything that I can fault the TG334.

 

Gear used and tried: DACport, uDac, DX100, Zune HD, iTouch, Objective 2.


Edited by nhat_thanh - 7/20/12 at 8:13am
post #546 of 3644

So I just got chance to test TG334, I can't found any high quality DAP atm, so I plugged it to DA10.

 

My initial impression, this beautiful IEM sound really like HD650, thick sound with smooth treble, laidback mid and fat bass. I like how TG334 can reproduce any mainstream songs with very pleasing result, it's indeed good as we already have many other analytic IEMs nowadays. With TG musicality is their focus that we will enjoy very well.

 

If I have to put "flaw", I think it's about their midbass, it's a bit too pronounce, and a bit covering the low bass note, also the thick tonality made acoustic guitar sound a bit too much bodied. Other than that, I like everything about this IEM from sound and built quality wise.

 

For me I like using TG334 for pop, vocal, jazz, and country song. If for rock, metal or fast-pace-songs I think JH13/16 still take the lead (but they're custom anwy)

 

 

700


Edited by TheMiddleSky - 7/20/12 at 8:41am
post #547 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhat_thanh View Post

I had a chance to spend some good time with the TG334, and after a week, here is my comparison with my Miracle

 

The other day I did say that the soundstage and image on TG334 is on par with the Miracle, but now I would take that back. Those aspects on the TG334 is utterly good for universal IEM, but still ain't quite match the Miracle IMO. In some cases the TG334 have a slight edge in the presentation, they have forward midrange, which sound great with any vocal, while the mids on the Miracle is a bit laid-back. However as a whole, the Miracle's image is more 3D, the layering, separation, depth is just better, the stage is more expansive and more airy as well.

 

 

That doesn't mean the TG334 is inferior to the Miracle, as their aims are totally different.

The TG334 has more mid-bass, while the Miracle focus on low-bass.

TG334 has forward midrange (not in-your-face type btw), the Miracle's mid is slightly laid-back.

The TG334 has smoother treble but sibilance is more pronounced due to the forward presentation, on the other hand, treb on Miracle has more sparkle but sibilance is less presented.

TG334 is closer to neutral, a bit warm to call it totally neutral IMO. The Miracle to me is not neutral, it's a fun sounding type but in a different way, but not too colored of course.

 

 

The TG334 do handle mainstream music better, the mid-bass and the overall smoothness do a great job here. While the TG334 is very good with most of the genres, I feel the Miracle have the upper-hand in handling instruments (especially stringed instruments) or music with good soundstage.

 

On technical aspects, the Miracle is more detailed, but not surprisingly, the TG334 have better coherency, the whole frequency sound so effortless (not that the Miracle don't sound coherent, the TG334 are just...better to my ears).

 

That's all pretty much my impression. I can't say that the TG334 is on-par with those top custom IEM, but they are definitely the very best universal I have ever tried! The K3003 is nice, but they have flaws to my ears, on the other hand, there really isn't anything that I can fault the TG334.

 

Gear used and tried: DACport, uDac, DX100, Zune HD, iTouch, Objective 2.

 

 

Hey nhat_thanh,

Very interesting and informative impressions.

I see you've auditioned the K3003s, too, and though you don't seem to think that much of them, it'd very be nice --and useful for potential K3003 buyers-- to have someone else's take on the AKGs, all the more if you're comparing them to other high-end IEMs.

It'd be great to have your honest take on the AKGs --no matter how unfavorable that may be-- on this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/610145/akg-k3003-appreciation-discussion-and-reviews-thread

 

If you do decide to post your impressions, I'd appreciate it if you specified how long you spent with the AKGs and, preferably, also, what sort of music you tested them with, and if you tried the different filters that come with them. I can then add a link to your impressions to the first post on that thread.

 

Thanks.


Edited by music_4321 - 7/20/12 at 9:09am
post #548 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizz View Post

Which part of Jakarta if I may know, or even better if you can share the link to the store. Judging from the name is it a recording studio and not a audio store?

Yes my friend has recording studio in jakarta , his headphone shop will open by end of this month.
If you look st the Fotos from Fuji Avic headphones festival , he was there together with curravwong and Anak chan , his nick name is Mokobigbro .
Tomorrow I will meet him in his office , I will inform you by tomorrow his contact and email address .
post #549 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by shigzeo View Post

What do you mean by 'easier to drive'?

The reason I ask is because even at too high volumes, the TG334 exhibits no distortion even with an iPod touch 4G (not as good as iPhone 4S) and the loss in resolution is negligible. I ask only because I find this term to mean many different things to many different people. I take it in a very literal sense:

Hard to drive: earphone load forces lots of distortion (phase errors at low/medium/high volumes, loss of frequency response, bleeding of channels). But, while the TG334 does force some errors, every earphone does. It's just that the TG334 forces fewer errors by far than, say, the private 333. 

Of course, traditionally, dynamic drivers don't dip as far down in Ω, so the K3003 may have some advantages there. But with (presumably) a crossover network, it will likely be difficult to drive. 

If all you mean is volume output, then that is possible. The TG334 isn't as sensitive as the private 333, but it is very sensitive and loud at very small volume levels.

What I mean Akg k 3003 is easier to drive , I can drive my Akg k 3003 with any kind of my portable amp and sound quality is better , if I drive with the best portable amp .

The other way fit ear T G 334 is picky with the portable amp , sound is not so good with every portable amp .

This is what I mean easier to drive , maybe my explanation in English is not do clear.
post #550 of 3644

As hinted by Anakchan and Rudi0504, I representing Big Knob Audio in Jakarta, represent Fitear for Indonesia exclusively. Customs are now available as well, not just the TO GO! series. 

post #551 of 3644
I have decide to buy fit ear 335 md custom
Edited by rudi0504 - 7/20/12 at 10:10am
post #552 of 3644
I'd say get how it's intended to be. As a pair of customs.
post #553 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

I have decide to buy fit ear 335 md custom

heheh, already put the trigger ya? :D

 

Congrats om, later you surely have to share comparison between TG335 custom fit versus your full size headphone tongue.gif

post #554 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMiddleSky View Post

heheh, already put the trigger ya? biggrin.gif

Congrats om, later you surely have to share comparison between TG335 custom fit versus your full size headphone tongue.gif

The best high end iem like Fit ear 335 Md still can not compete high end headphones , only the

Sound zig like my LCD 3 .biggrin.gif
Edited by rudi0504 - 7/20/12 at 12:13pm
post #555 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


What I mean Akg k 3003 is easier to drive , I can drive my Akg k 3003 with any kind of my portable amp and sound quality is better , if I drive with the best portable amp .
The other way fit ear T G 334 is picky with the portable amp , sound is not so good with every portable amp .
This is what I mean easier to drive , maybe my explanation in English is not do clear.

actually , i had a chance to get both K3003 and Fitear 334 and i find they own totally different sound signature . AKG K3003 is much brighter than fitear 334

3003 sound more analytical than 334 , but the fitear 334 is smoother than 3003 and better coherance just like nhat_thanh said however  ............  i prefer fitear334 than 3003 because 334 is really smooth , i rarely find any flaw during whole song ......Fitear 334 is really the best universal IEM i ever heard

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!