Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 297

post #4441 of 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by productred View Post
 

 

I'm pairing my TG334 with Sony WM1A balanced and there's some wonderful synergy there. Not bad straight out of my AK70 too..........actually I think the TG334 is not THAT source dependent among TOTL iems.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parta View Post


How about hiss. Because i found this iem is very sensitive. I believe wm1a is around the same price with tg334.

 

I managed to try the 1A with my TG334 on Toxic Hydra cable quite extensively some time back.

 

There was no hiss. Matching wise, as much as it sounded very nice, it wasn't a perfect match for me personally; due to both the TG334 & 1A both having slightly meaty tonality. Vocals is simply beautiful and treble is uber smooth, but the bass is a tad too loose.

 

Pricing wise, I thought Sony got it quite right with the 1A. The 1A is $200 cheaper than the TG334.

post #4442 of 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe-Siow View Post
 

 

 

I managed to try the 1A with my TG334 on Toxic Hydra cable quite extensively some time back.

 

There was no hiss. Matching wise, as much as it sounded very nice, it wasn't a perfect match for me personally; due to both the TG334 & 1A both having slightly meaty tonality. Vocals is simply beautiful and treble is uber smooth, but the bass is a tad too loose.

 

Pricing wise, I thought Sony got it quite right with the 1A. The 1A is $200 cheaper than the TG334.

 

Since I have my 334 as the ultimate vocal bliss iem I think the synergy is just spot on with both meatiness and air in abundance.

 

For more balanced listen I always have the 335DWSR ready.

post #4443 of 4451

I wonder if anyone already compare FAD Heaven VI to TG334?

I have 334, I love how they sound but let's be honnest I don't feel I can wear them outside.

 

All reviews mention how Heaven VI are beautiful for vocals (very lifelike). Since mids are the strength of the 334 maybe some already tried both.

Thanks

post #4444 of 4451

I've tried them before, and after hearing 334, I find Heaven VI bloated and vocals unclear. Haha. YMMV. 

post #4445 of 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolinho View Post
 

I wonder if anyone already compare FAD Heaven VI to TG334?

I have 334, I love how they sound but let's be honnest I don't feel I can wear them outside.

 

All reviews mention how Heaven VI are beautiful for vocals (very lifelike). Since mids are the strength of the 334 maybe some already tried both.

Thanks

 

Why not wearing them outside? They are great on the go

post #4446 of 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by productred View Post
 

 

Why not wearing them outside? They are great on the go

Tooooo biiiiig and insecure fit

:)

post #4447 of 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolinho View Post
 

Tooooo biiiiig and insecure fit

:)

 

O? The 334 is pretty slim by modern standards (think JH) actually. Fit is probably largely down to tips - what tips are you using?

 

I could never stand the fitear stock single flange tips but I use my 334 with stock bi-flange, spinfit bi-flange, ortofon, spiral dots or even comply with no fit issues at all. The body should not be an issue for fit since the nozzle of the 334 is pretty long and should hold itself well if inserted correctly. Also if fit is really that big an issue for you then try to avoid the stiffest of cables (e.g. 001, 000) which may tend to force the earpieces out of your ears if your tips do not fit sufficiently secure.

post #4448 of 4451
Does TG334 benefits from any burning in?!
post #4449 of 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by proedros View Post

anyone here that has bought a custom MH335DW from Jaben , how do these sound in general ? also can you send impressions to them from Europe ?


thanx
great bass!
post #4450 of 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengkia369 View Post

Does TG334 benefits from any burning in?!
no
post #4451 of 4451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengkia369 View Post

Does TG334 benefits from any burning in?!

 

A little bit, not for the drivers but for the crossover circuitory I believe.

 

But for the 334 I'd say the more important thing is "fit burn-in" if there's such a thing...........Once you fit the tips best fit you and let it conform to your ear shape the full potential can be unleashed. I'd say it's well worth it to spend some time on that rather than expecting a big change on burning in the unit itself.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!