Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 238

post #3556 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post
 

 

Hey SilverEars! I have a HE-6 too and I agree that it is a wonderful can, and not easy to drive. Well, it is not bassy as such, when driven properly, but warmer than say the HD 800 or T1. And yes, it is very good for vocals. :atsmile:

When I hear vocals like the HE-6 or 334, it drives me insane, it's like the emotional release you feel when you experience a fine work of art.  This is why I had withdrawls with the 334, and I think I found my signature and it's forward and accurate vocals.

 

It is the headphones for you when it makes you listen for hours.


Edited by SilverEars - 4/22/14 at 5:17pm
post #3557 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEars View Post
 

When I hear vocals like the HE-6 or 334, it drives me insane, it's like the emotional release you feel when you experience a fine work of art.  This is why I had withdrawls with the 334, and I think I found my signature and it's forward and accurate vocals.

 

It is the headphones for you when it makes you listen for hours.

 

Absolutely! I can understand how you feel. :D

:atsmile:

post #3558 of 3832

Any 334 owners try out the universal roxanne's?  Impressions?

post #3559 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchia View Post
 

Any 334 owners try out the universal roxanne's?  Impressions?

I wouldn't even trade for a custom roxanne. 

post #3560 of 3832
For real? Any reasons why sound-wise you could share?
post #3561 of 3832

Fitear ToGo 334 Mini Impressions :

 

DAP : AK 120

Cable : Cardas Mini to Mini (best bang for the buck)

Amp : Kojo KM-01

IEM : Fitear ToGo 334 (burn for 50 hours before i started to really listen)

Files : 16/44.1 (Mainly Uncompressed FLACs ripped using dbPoweramp) - 24/192 (For higher res files, i got them from HDtracks or from friends)

 

Let's start by saying that my ears weren't trained at all and i had no prior knowledge about the technicality of how a song should be academically stripped part by part and judged, i am just trying to put my opinions on the subject matter out there

 

Moondance - Michael Buble (16/44.1)

Holy sh*i, that's great

 

Roar - Katy Perry (24/44.1)

Ok

 

Prelude in G Minor (Rachmaninoff) - Lars Ross (24/178)

Not bad


Edited by Andy Andy - 4/24/14 at 6:31pm
post #3562 of 3832

Just got some tg334's.  Curious, how long do people give it to burn in?  Or rather, how long did people notice some effect from it?  Thanks...

post #3563 of 3832

I think it wouldn't take long. Usually it is unnecessary to burn in earphones which use only armature drivers.

post #3564 of 3832

Anyone can compare tg334 with mh335? I own togo334s currently and begin to consider selling it and purchasing mh335s.

I prefer jpop and kpop, mainly female vocal. I just wanna know which one is more suitable to my taste.

post #3565 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by yilun View Post
 

Anyone can compare tg334 with mh335? I own togo334s currently and begin to consider selling it and purchasing mh335s.

I prefer jpop and kpop, mainly female vocal. I just wanna know which one is more suitable to my taste.

I wouldn't do that If i were you. IMO female vocals are better suited for the TG334. Personally, I feel that the TG334 has much more treble extension as compared to the 335DW's, whereas the 335DW has a much more impactful and tight bass. If you are looking for a custom step up, you could consider the MH334 though. Nevertheless everyone has their own preferences and the 335DW's simply gives off too much bass to my liking. I currently own the TG334, C435 and my yet-to-arrive MH334.

 

Cheers

 

P.S. 335DW owners; you can agree to disagree from my judgement. No hate please :)

post #3566 of 3832

Agreed. I've decided to keep my TG334. Thank you for your advice.

post #3567 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDevil View Post
 

I wouldn't do that If i were you. IMO female vocals are better suited for the TG334. Personally, I feel that the TG334 has much more treble extension as compared to the 335DW's, whereas the 335DW has a much more impactful and tight bass. If you are looking for a custom step up, you could consider the MH334 though. Nevertheless everyone has their own preferences and the 335DW's simply gives off too much bass to my liking. I currently own the TG334, C435 and my yet-to-arrive MH334.

 

Cheers

 

P.S. 335DW owners; you can agree to disagree from my judgement. No hate please :)

+1.  Read some of my posts, I mainly talk about vocals when talking about 334.  I'm very into vocals and texture details.  :etysmile: 

 

Make sure you read about geting a good fit with TG334(back track some pages, I posted impressions regarding tips and fit).  It's very sensitive to fit.  If you fit it wrong, it will sound muddy.


Edited by SilverEars - 5/4/14 at 8:19am
post #3568 of 3832
When I had my 335 last year, I didn't feel any need to sell my TG!334. In fact I kept going back to the TG!334 despite owning the 335.

Having said that I dropped my 335 in for the SR mod 5 weeks ago. I hope to get it back soon & will revisit the TG!334 & 335DW-SR. I may feel differently after the SR mod.
post #3569 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

When I had my 335 last year, I didn't feel any need to sell my TG!334. In fact I kept going back to the TG!334 despite owning the 335.

Having said that I dropped my 335 in for the SR mod 5 weeks ago. I hope to get it back soon & will revisit the TG!334 & 335DW-SR. I may feel differently after the SR mod.

 

Looking forward to your comparison Sean... been holding off getting the 335DW but if the SR mod pans out I may sell my 334 to fund a 335DW SR "upgrade" too!

post #3570 of 3832
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcc View Post
 

 

Looking forward to your comparison Sean... been holding off getting the 335DW but if the SR mod pans out I may sell my 334 to fund a 335DW SR "upgrade" too!

+1. I'm looking forward a review of 335DWSR. I'm curious about whether it will outperform TG334 or MH333 in female vocals.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!