Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 214

post #3196 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by awry View Post
 

Last reply I got from you in another thread, you didn't own a Fitear yet. So fast.

 

You liked it over the 435? 


There is unfortunately no demo of the 435 here in Shanghai. The dilemna between the two is one of the great issues in my life (I have a pretty happy life otherwise). I am thinking the 435 might be more neutral and versatile, but on the other hand, I have many iems, including already 3 customs, so I do not really need versatile. At least the 335 pushes the Fitear sound to the limit.

post #3197 of 3641

Quick (possibly dumb) question.  What is the difference between Fitear connectors and the Senn HD 6XX cable connectors?  I was holding them up side by side, and they look almost identical.

post #3198 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascogarcia View Post
 

Quick (possibly dumb) question.  What is the difference between Fitear connectors and the Senn HD 6XX cable connectors?  I was holding them up side by side, and they look almost identical.

 

Got access to a Caliper to measure the pin diameter and spacing? That would be a good way to check.

 

post #3199 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascogarcia View Post
 

Quick (possibly dumb) question.  What is the difference between Fitear connectors and the Senn HD 6XX cable connectors?  I was holding them up side by side, and they look almost identical.

They are the same however the Fitear are smaller footprint as the HD6xx are too large to work with and the polarity of the pins is opposite.

Thank You. Drew Baird, P.E. Moon Audio 308 Chrismill Lane Holly Springs, NC 27540 919-649-5018 drew@moon-audio.com http://www.moon-audio.com Moon...

Reply
post #3200 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

There's actually a second hand 334 on the forums right now. So that's a possibility if you don't mind used.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/702261/wts-fitear-togo-334-universal-iem-matte-btg-starlight-ortofon-tips

That is a ridiculous price. I would let mine go at 350usd lesser any time and it's about a month old. No 70usd BTG cable though. 

post #3201 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 


There is unfortunately no demo of the 435 here in Shanghai. The dilemna between the two is one of the great issues in my life (I have a pretty happy life otherwise). I am thinking the 435 might be more neutral and versatile, but on the other hand, I have many iems, including already 3 customs, so I do not really need versatile. At least the 335 pushes the Fitear sound to the limit.

Two totally different phones. Think Kiats can tell you. 435 is a clarity king. 

 

Sigh. I wish Spiralears would do overseas customers. 

post #3202 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by awry View Post
 

That is a ridiculous price. I would let mine go at 350usd lesser any time and it's about a month old. No 70usd BTG cable though. 

Yeah, pretty steep.  I have the same cable, $150 brand new.  And brand new the 334 is $1400?  They might be in short supply right now, but not that rare.

post #3203 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascogarcia View Post
 

Yeah, pretty steep.  I have the same cable, $150 brand new.  And brand new the 334 is $1400?  They might be in short supply right now, but not that rare.

Yuuuup. Secondary market is like 1.1 on average? 

 

"Good luck with sale", man. Haha. 

post #3204 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by awry View Post
 

That is a ridiculous price. I would let mine go at 350usd lesser any time and it's about a month old. No 70usd BTG cable though. 

Yea. I posted that listing so if anyone interested could PM the user for a lower price offer. 

post #3205 of 3641

It is against forum rules to 'flip' items for a profit like that. It would seem the seller is trying to take advantage of people due to the TG334's unavailable status currently. 

post #3206 of 3641

You guys are reading too much into it. Either way, it's unlikely anyone's going to pay the price he's asking...

post #3207 of 3641

People (read me) are so reluctant to change. I think I prefer a different sound sig now than my 334s but am so reluctant to sell. In fact, I have every iPhone going back to the 1st one, 4 iPods,  DAPS, SE535 & other IEMs, dacs, amps, etc which I don't use anymore and just don't want to see them off. If it was like a collection, where I had them on display so I could admire them, I could understand, but all these 'gears' just sit in a drawer.

 

If I become 100% positive about sound sig change, I will put up my in perfect condition 334s, with all original documentation, Fitear 1010 case, plus 001 and 000 cables for sale. I don't need the money (have Spam to eat for at lest a couple of weeks more:) but so many people want a pair, it almost seems selfish not pass them on. And I won't ask $17,000, ah I mean $1,700 for them either.

 

In fact, I will list all the gears I have not touched in a 6 month period besides the 334s at the same time.


Edited by Saraguie - 1/27/14 at 4:52pm
post #3208 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by awry View Post
 

Two totally different phones. Think Kiats can tell you. 435 is a clarity king. 

 

Sigh. I wish Spiralears would do overseas customers. 


Honestly people are over anxious over the Spiral Ear process, you can send your prints directly to him, and then you just need to find a friend in Europe who will forward them to you. It is pretty simple.

post #3209 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post
 

People (read me) are so reluctant to change. I think I prefer a different sound sig now than my 334s but am so reluctant to sell. In fact, I have every iPhone going back to the 1st one, 4 iPods,  DAPS, SE535 & other IEMs, dacs, amps, etc which I don't use anymore and just don't want to see them off. If it was like a collection, where I had them on display so I could admire them, I could understand, but all these 'gears' just sit in a drawer.

 

Hoarding

By Owen Kelly, Ph.D.

 

 
 

Definition: Pathological or compulsive hoarding is a specific type of behavior characterized by:
  • acquiring and failing to throw out a large number of items (e.g., papers, notes, flyers, newspapers, clothes, audio gear)

Edited by burtomr - 1/27/14 at 8:44pm
post #3210 of 3641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post
 

People (read me) are so reluctant to change. I think I prefer a different sound sig now than my 334s but am so reluctant to sell. In fact, I have every iPhone going back to the 1st one, 4 iPods,  DAPS, SE535 & other IEMs, dacs, amps, etc which I don't use anymore and just don't want to see them off. If it was like a collection, where I had them on display so I could admire them, I could understand, but all these 'gears' just sit in a drawer.

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

Hoarding

By Owen Kelly, Ph.D.

 

Definition: Pathological or compulsive hoarding is a specific type of behavior characterized by:
  • acquiring and failing to throw out a large number of items (e.g., papers, notes, flyers, newspapers, clothes, audio gear)
 
Is that why there is a camera crew coming to film us cleaning out our 4 rooms packed with stuff so when we try opening doors stuff falls out?  :p

Edited by Saraguie - 1/27/14 at 9:17pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!