Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! - Page 204

post #3046 of 3763

Just ordered one pair of TG334 from Fuji-avic. Hope it will arrive "soon" :D.

post #3047 of 3763
Quote:
Originally Posted by nntnam View Post

Just ordered one pair of TG334 from Fuji-avic. Hope it will arrive "soon" biggrin.gif.

Congrats! Marvelous choice.
post #3048 of 3763
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkcc View Post


Congrats! Marvelous choice.

Thanks :D

post #3049 of 3763

Hearing the 334s (w/ btg starlight) from my recently acquired ipod touch 5g running ios7. Its soo good !

The clarity, soundstage and bass impact is amazing. .I highly recommend trying the pairing.

Read someplace that the ios7 has made tweaks in the audio quality, that make it sound more

revealing than the previous iOS.

Any iphone5 users w/ iOS7, could chime in as well, as the internals of the two are pretty much the same

in terms of audio.

post #3050 of 3763

Just received my TG! 334, extremely impressed with the built quality, especially when I shined my flashlight on the shell, it turned to a translucent blue.

 

Can't wait to spend some time to listen to it. :ksc75smile:

post #3051 of 3763
Congrats on your purchased.
Pity you missed out on the zipper case
post #3052 of 3763
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhyar View Post

Congrats on your purchased.
Pity you missed out on the zipper case

Thanks! :beerchug: Wouldn't have known about the arrival if not for you and TheLastDevil. Wouldn't have been `poisoned' by it's sound if not for your gracious demo session. You are truly the `Godfather' of my TG! 334.

 

I do have the FitEar zipper case, just didn't want to mention it as it really was unfortunate that a limited amount came with this shipment.

 

EDIT: Being poisoned means fell in love, it's a local forum's unique term.


Edited by SenG - 10/16/13 at 7:43am
post #3053 of 3763
Sharing is caring biggrin.gif
Enjoy your new toy
post #3054 of 3763
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenG View Post
 

Thanks! :beerchug: Wouldn't have known about the arrival if not for you and TheLastDevil. Wouldn't have been `poisoned' by it's sound if not for your gracious demo session. You are truly the `Godfather' of my TG! 334.

 

I do have the FitEar zipper case, just didn't want to mention it as it really was unfortunate that a limited amount came with this shipment.

 

EDIT: Being poisoned means fell in love, it's a local forum's unique term.

Congrats. 

 

You may recall refusing to demo my TG344 a few months ago! 

 

Anyway welcome to the club and we will miss you at the local fitear meet this Sunday.

post #3055 of 3763

post #3056 of 3763
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrpm View Post
 

Congrats. 

 

You may recall refusing to demo my TG344 a few months ago! 

 

Anyway welcome to the club and we will miss you at the local fitear meet this Sunday.

Thanks!

 

My wallet wasn't ready to get poisoned then, just gotten the DX100 and W4R back then. It would be torture to have heard the TG! 334 and not be able to afford one, even though the waiting time alone is also unbearable.

I will be speaking to my colleague tomorrow (Friday) with regards to delaying the reporting time, hopefully I will be able to attend the local FitEar Meet at E1. :beerchug:

post #3057 of 3763
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post



I only posted that photo of my case and 334 at Hardwarezone forum.
Are you also a member there?
post #3058 of 3763

The order of Fitear togo334 takes so long to deliver, even here in Japan. So I decided to order a pair of Parterre while waiting for the togo334. Not sure which one I should keep.

post #3059 of 3763

please give the parterre some time to grow on you, instead of just listening to it and expecting the wow factor

post #3060 of 3763
Quote:
Originally Posted by nntnam View Post
 

The order of Fitear togo334 takes so long to deliver, even here in Japan. So I decided to order a pair of Parterre while waiting for the togo334. Not sure which one I should keep.

Keep both, if you can.

 

These two have very different sound capabilities. The Parterre shines with classical, live, orchestra music. The TG334 is better at pop, rock etc - all my views are in my opinion and to my ears. 

 

If I could only keep one, my choice would be the TG334 - due to the fact that it is a better all rounder.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal!